Iron Studio - 1/6 Scale Diorama - Avengers Battle Scene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Though Chitauri gun is very good, I feel the painting of Cap face and Chitauri armor lack detail.
But I'm okay with that. The real thing must be really powerful!

Proto came out great. :clap

400 is brutal though for 1/6, and you're looking at 2 grand for a 4 piece diorama. Hope IS doesn't price themselves out of the market like Play Imaginative...

it is a awesome piece, but no way I would give this company 2k seeing what they did with their first release. Just too risky.

it is a awesome piece, but no way I would give this company 2k seeing what they did with their first release. Just too risky.
Indeed it is a massive risk but these proto pics were just too damn sexual to let it pass :lol praying that their paint apps have improved otherwise it could be a very expensive lesson learnt :(

Indeed it is a massive risk but these proto pics were just too damn sexual to let it pass :lol praying that their paint apps have improved otherwise it could be a very expensive lesson learnt :(

I've already learned expensive lessons, i'll pass. Plenty of pieces at 2k that I have tons of confidence in

:lecture Risky and pricey for this scale. Beautiful proto though no 2 ways about it.
:lol You can fix anything you have no fear!

Plenty of pieces at 2k that I have tons of confidence in

:lol doesn't my wallet know it :( got the MKVIi and Doom LSFs coming this year too :yess:

:lecture Risky and pricey for this scale. Beautiful proto though no 2 ways about it.

:lol You can fix anything you have no fear!

Thanks Eric...although I'm hoping it won't have to come to that again. I've since sold my repainted MK42 statue from Iron Studios ever since finding out about Sideshows 1/4 maquette (which will be up next week apparently) :rock

Really? Why? :panic:

Why did I sell it? Well as much as I loved the pose and of course the repaint, I decided I'd rather part with it and use the funds to put towards the Sideshow MK42...and display it alongside the Iron Patriot 1/4 maquette when they eventually arrive :)

Last edited:
Why did I sell it? Well as much as I loved the pose and of course the repaint, I decided I'd rather part with it and use the funds to put towards the Sideshow MK42...and display it alongside the Iron Patriot 1/4 maquette when they eventually arrive :)
Wow. Well, I hope the SSC piece doesn't let you down! You'd have to pry my IS 1/4 from my cold, dead hands before I'd be willing to let it go. :lol

Wow. Well, I hope the SSC piece doesn't let you down! You'd have to pry my IS 1/4 from my cold, dead hands before I'd be willing to let it go. :lol

Yea, in sure it'll be cool. The IS MK42 is a great pose and would of kept it if it wasn't for Sideshow bringing out there Maquette and it's only cos I got a great deal out of selling it that I decided to let it go...plus the guy who purchased it was totally made up as he's now got a one off repaint ;) :lol

zevuzy5a.jpg

zesa7u2y.jpg

a7are3y3.jpg

7y8eru7e.jpg

mupaneby.jpg

tytu8ugu.jpg

Why is there not one CLEAR shot of Caps face... or are there other better photos that I am not seeing???

Why is there not one CLEAR shot of Caps face... or are there other better photos that I am not seeing???

I want to see a close up image of the face as well.
Probably I imagine that the quality is about the same as 1/10 Cap.

I really want to like and pick up that cap Dio but Iron Studios burned a lot of collectors on their IM paint app. Curious to see how the paint app turns out on these dios

Thank you DFanatic for posting here :)
I've watched this pic before. This pic is not easy to see the detail of the face.

I really want to like and pick up that cap Dio but Iron Studios burned a lot of collectors on their IM paint app. Curious to see how the paint app turns out on these dios

According to official facebook pages, Hulk dio will be released in june/july.
It will not be long before we know the result.

That's beautifully displayed, wish I had room for a display like that. Oh well, time to live through Andy again :lol

Back