Iron Studio - 1/6 Scale Diorama - Avengers Battle Scene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is right! Iron Man 3 1/10 set is horrible. Great sculpture but terrible paint app. At least they look the same on the promo pictures. So you cannot complain as you know what you are buying!
Avengers Hulk 1/10 on the other side is great with fabric pants and top notch painting. I really hope they do good on these dio pieces. Pictures are of the final statue and they look really great.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of the Iron Studios products.
I look forward to watching an opinion and the information of all in this thread.

It's a pity that these are release only for Brazil.

I look forward to watching an opinion and the information of all in this thread.

I agree Jor...I too am a fan of their execution in sculpting and delivering dynamic and classic poses from our favourite characters but they've let themselves down in the paint app department so I really hope they overcome these early teething problems as they are still pretty much a new company hence why I've decided to take a risk on this dio set

Am pretty sure their licensing cover only Brazil and probably will never expand more than that.
Sideshow pretty much have the global licensing from marvel minus some Asia country like Singapore.
Some Iron studios stuff are pretty cool just the sculpt are not sharp I hope to be ..you can see clearly on the iron man.

It's orgasmic :love but can they paint it to a high cosistent standard??

This is the killer question brother....past experiences would say no but I've always said that I'd give them the benefit of the doubt if I was to order another of their products and this Avengers Dio was something I just couldn't turn down...

ugyvupeh.jpg

ezusyjaz.jpg

ru5apu3u.jpg

I'm presuming that the Thor piece will be the cheapest of all the the dio set due to it being just him and no chitauri :dunno would like to see Iron Studios elaborate more on this piece as it seems as though he's about to clout his hammer strike down on Captain America himself :horror still, I suppose the luxury of this dio set is that you can place each set whichever way you want to...so for example you could place Thor around the front of the Iron Man piece so that it looks like once the chitauri has landed from being plasma-cannoned by Iron Man, Thor will hammer the hell out of what's left! :yess:

Interesting to see what demand there will be for adding Black Widow and Hawkeye to this set? Ricardo, if you happen to get the opportunity of visiting their offices again or indeed speak to one of their advisors, could you ask them the possibility of this actually happening in the future :)

I agree Jor...I too am a fan of their execution in sculpting and delivering dynamic and classic poses from our favourite characters but they've let themselves down in the paint app department so I really hope they overcome these early teething problems as they are still pretty much a new company hence why I've decided to take a risk on this dio set

Thank you for replying.
I'm glad to receive a reply from you, repaint master!

I bought their products 1/4 Mark42 from ricardo.
I agreed with you in your views.
I'm interesting how they improve a product in the future.

Am pretty sure their licensing cover only Brazil and probably will never expand more than that.
Sideshow pretty much have the global licensing from marvel minus some Asia country like Singapore.
Some Iron studios stuff are pretty cool just the sculpt are not sharp I hope to be ..you can see clearly on the iron man.

Thank you for replying.
I also think that it can never buy the Iron Studios products in other country.

First, I'm sorry if you are hard to read my sentence.
I'm poor at English.

I want them to repaint the part of the thigh of Iron Man.
See a pic below for the details.
Someone, please report it to them.
View attachment 108026

Thank you for replying.
I'm glad to receive a reply from you, repaint master!

I bought their products 1/4 Mark42 from ricardo.
I agreed with you in your views.
I'm interesting how they improve a product in the future.

Thanks brother :hi5: it seems as though your prayers have been answered Jor in regards to the Iron Man paint correction ;) I certainly would have liked to have seen these guys with a bit more battle damage I must say. Doesn't make sense that these guys would look so clean in mid battle :dunno guess it's too late for that now :(

Still pumped to be getting this set though :yess:

Thanks brother :hi5: it seems as though your prayers have been answered Jor in regards to the Iron Man paint correction ;) I certainly would have liked to have seen these guys with a bit more battle damage I must say. Doesn't make sense that these guys would look so clean in mid battle :dunno guess it's too late for that now :(

Still pumped to be getting this set though :yess:

Thanks Roberto!
For a battle scene, heroes and Chitauri may be surely too clean.
Because a pose is good, it didn't bother me so much.:)

Back