Iron Spiderman Comiquette PHOTO Thread (Reg and Ex Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

https://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v212/knot084/iron spider/

Some flaws are not visibled in pictures but in "real life" it's horrible...

This is why I won't comply when SSC customer service asks for pictures. If it's not too noticable in the pic, they can tell you that you have to pay for shipping if you want to return or exchange it.

Some of us are not photographers and have a hard time catching scuffs and such in pictures..
Very true. Even IF you can work with a camera. I have exact the same flaws on my Iron Spidey as AB, and he's right, these scratches look horrible in real life, but are very hard to catch on photo. You really have to blow up the picture to see them.

I have recive my iron spiderman comiquette SEE just now and it is a amazing item, the detail of the iron man helmet and the captain america sheld is greath!

Very true. Even IF you can work with a camera. I have exact the same flaws on my Iron Spidey as AB, and he's right, these scratches look horrible in real life, but are very hard to catch on photo. You really have to blow up the picture to see them.

Besides, it depends on the light

No lense is faster & better than the human lense.

I just received a tracking number and looks like the replacement goes out tomorrow....And the countdown begins!

I just received a tracking number and looks like the replacement goes out tomorrow....And the countdown begins!

Nice Mike, I really do hope once my Flex ends that they have the QC handle on these pieces otherwise it might look like full refund if I'm not so lucky...

Nice Mike, I really do hope once my Flex ends that they have the QC handle on these pieces otherwise it might look like full refund if I'm not so lucky...

Another member here mentioned that they're still issuing replacement BODIES, (which is 9/10 the problem anyway.) So even if it does arrive damaged and it's on the body, you should still be in luck. That's what I'm hoping for anyways, if this one arrives damaged as well.

Another member here mentioned that they're still issuing replacement BODIES, (which is 9/10 the problem anyway.) So even if it does arrive damaged and it's on the body, you should still be in luck. That's what I'm hoping for anyways, if this one arrives damaged as well.

Hey quick question whenever you have to ship something back to SS do they cover or reimburse the shipping, never had to ship back a damage product from SS.... looky there I just jinx myself, please shipper gods, be kind to me on Iron Spidey! :monkey1

Hey quick question whenever you have to ship something back to SS do they cover or reimburse the shipping, never had to ship back a damage product from SS.... looky there I just jinx myself, please shipper gods, be kind to me on Iron Spidey! :monkey1

They cover all shipping costs! :rock :rock :rock

you print out a prepaid UPS label that sideshow emails to you......then just drop it off.

Yep. They'll email you the label and the most you have to do is get it to a UPS store or have it picked up. That's one of the big reasons why I like buying from Sideshow so much. No hassles whatsoever.

Back