Iron Sky... Nazis on the moon, to invade earth...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Film looks ok, need to send jake and elwood in to sort em out:)
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTT1qUswYL0&feature=related[/ame]

Nazis just make a great villain and outer space Nazis somehow is even more appealing then zombie Nazis.

I love the clip with the black astronaut and his cell phone. They are from the moon but their computers and weapons are still from the 50s. :lol

Yup, after all it was a group of Nazi SS that put your country in space and supposedly on the moon.

As I'm from Finland, I should propably somehow tout this movie, but I don't. The basic idea is wacky enought, so that it could have been a great and silly (in a great way), but it isn't.

About 50% of the jokes are totally lame and the plot doesn't have any sense. Even a movie like this should have at least somehow coherent plot. I seems almost like several different writers wrote it, and then someone else just tried to cut and paste it all into a one movie.

Yeah, I was thinking this would be good, but it's really a terrible terrible movie, the people who came up with it really don't know what their doing. Good FX though.

I have waited years for this movie to come out. The trailer got me so interested in the concept and movie and wish it was even close to that. If you take away the poor acting/actors and horribly written script/story their is a great film........but I will just go back and watch the trailer again and pretend that it is the movie because this thing is just trash. Awsome concept and costumes though A+ there.

funny-gifs-wtf.gif

Back