Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what's worse. that headsculpt or SS actually showing it...have they been drinking a bit too much of their own koolaide?

I bet so many people at Sideshow headquarters wanted to laugh when these newest pics of IP came through, but knew that the first one to lol lost their job.

I'm so happy that Sideshow's not the only 1/4 game in town anymore. They can keep their Marvel/DC license. I'll just buy into other and more interesting licenses from better companies.

Lmaooooo

I think that comparison pic says it all about how Sideshow have opted for the lacklustre flat paint apps for the Iron Patriot armour :( Same crap as what was used for the Iron Patriot LSB....when will they learn? :dunno

Ditto. Just wondering how many people will still keep this? I don't think you can even re-paint this because of the Decals?

2q2feki.jpg

Sideshow really need to sort their **** out because they are quickly becoming a laughing stock.

Looks like I'll be cancelling. I don't care about the Cheadle portrait cuz I never would have displayed it but I do want metallic armor. That paint is so flat

I'm still going to wait until I have this inhand before making any decisions...one thing I've learnt in this hobby is that sometimes a piece can surprise you when you see it in the flesh. On the other hand, if it looks poor then i'll have no reseverations in sending it back for a full refund...no harm done

Completely expected.
I'll take a good laugh looking at those who initially were all "B-but there is Legacy involved, they can't go wrong!".

Completely expected.
I'll take a good laugh looking at those who initially were all "B-but there is Legacy involved, they can't go wrong!".

:goodpost: When Legacy's name is attached the product is almost always a disaster. :lol
I think everyone should just wait for in hand pics. Judging pictures isnt enough to hate or like a statue...although, that face!

Sounds good, you go spend $430 to get it in hand and let us know what you think. Thanks in advance. ;)

do sideshow team move to denver..i heard that state now legalize some u know rollll rolll puff puffff........good time :cigar:

Back