Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

It's not "a few pennies" I save by buying locally. It's 20 - 25%. All those extra costs: shipping, importtax, VAT, Fed-Ex fees all add up.

So I don't mind waiting a fews months.

Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

Yep, your right in all those points, however, it comes down to whether you can wait for those extra months after the piece has officially shipped from sideshow...if you can then your a happy collector. I personally hate the wait and don't mind paying the extras just to have it ASAP :)

As I do video reviews, the extra months of waiting are extra painful.

I like this a lot but will have to think about getting him if they also release IM and WM and they look good. I don't mind IP actually but he's the weakest of the three and I can't get them all. Don't know if Mk42 will look good enough either, definitely the worst IM armour. Is it confirmed they're working on Mk VII 1/4?? But with no NRD I PO'd anyway and we'll see! Think they made a great statue. Has the double points disappeared or did it say just 400 from the beginning?

Looks like the double reward points is a goner. Good. Saves me from thinking of buying this. Trying to stick to Hot Toys ...

How do we know the double points is gone..How long was it good for.

It is gone I put an order in about an hour after preorder went up and it was gone :( may cancel now get if locally

Just checked and on the actual order details it does say pending 800 so looks like I got it

Mark VII is confirmed for 1/4?

Ya I'm only showing 400 points pending..I ordered it from the link they put up for double points..I will most definitely cancel this and get it somewhere else..Maybe today they will post something and explain what's going on..

Ya I'm only showing 400 points pending..I ordered it from the link they put up for double points..I will most definitely cancel this and get it somewhere else..Maybe today they will post something and explain what's going on..

Have a look at your order details on mine it says 800 but in the reward points section it says 400

The "Coming Soon" section in Sideshow's webbie has already removed the preview for the IP and Mk42. Looks like the Mk 42 is gonna take a while till PO day.

Have a look at your order details on mine it says 800 but in the reward points section it says 400

Ya I just did is says 400 also...I will call them when they open and find out what is going on..Seem like some people are getting it and some not

Mark VII is confirmed for 1/4?

I don't see a scenario where it doesn't get made in 1/4 scale...just a matter of when more than if.

I'm liking this statue a lot and as many have posted before it being Legacy and not an inflated price helps. Sure IP doesn't get much love in IM3 but he's an awesome character and that armor is simply bad ***. Ordered and can't wait for the next batch of IM 1/4 statues to come...especially Mark VII and igor :thud:

5mjJy2XN8WfetpwieUmVb2i8ulat6h0sfeCt-3kXGJkAtHpNMgkIHUhKf4AiqS0D0Ys=h310

Iron-Man-3.jpg

Just for fun, I guess the MK42 could be in this pose or similar... :p

Last edited:

Double rewards is back up on this.

Back