Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

Thanks my friends ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

I PO'd this!!! But just curious why the shoulder gun is on different sides compared to the hot toys version...anyone else spot that?

I PO'd this!!! But just curious why the shoulder gun is on different sides compared to the hot toys version...anyone else spot that?

It can be moved to either side.

Help fellows. I'm little confused now.
If I preorder now, I don't need pay anything now, till december 2014??? I'm right?? I dont have money for pay the statue now.
Help friends!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you pre-order now you contribute to a higher ES. If you don't care about the statue depreciating in value the second you get it, go for it!

Both the HT & previous War Machine 1/4 Maquette allowed the gun to be displayed over either shoulder :)

Thanks!!! Super excited this came out... I'm like -> :horror

i like how this looks a lot but to me his legs are just a LITTLE bit open too wide…like he's supposed 2 have an iron suit on and this makes it look like he's stretching his fricking hamstrings lol…thats my only "critique"--- wouldn't be a deal breaker tho…lmao now when i look @ the pose it looks like he's about to start a tae bo class,…ahahaha i think I'm funny

If you pre-order now you contribute to a higher ES. If you don't care about the statue depreciating in value the second you get it, go for it!

These guys are hardcore :rock2
They don't care about secondary value :slap :lol

Is there a different link you have to order from to get double reward points?

This looks great. Why did iron man 3 have to suck?! Lol

Only care for LSF scale....pass on all of these.

Chris

This looks great. Why did iron man 3 have to suck?! Lol

I wish I could give a good argument, but unfortunately, I can't.
I really wanted this movie to rock.

So I just placed my order, when I look at my pending reward points it only says 400 for this one. Did I do something wrong?

Back