Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

Ok Freaks here is the deal..I just got off the Phone with Sideshow..They said that the Double Rewards Points are still good for the Iron Patriot Maquette and they are aware of the problem of the Double Reward Points not showing up but it will be fixed..So it is still On My Friends

Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

Cool! :D I have 0 points, so getting a little help would be nice. :)

Ordered! A better deal, double points and no Deposit !

The proto looks good so I went ahead and ordered it through the affiliate link. December next year means we can still hope that they add the forearm missile. And no-NRD piece means I can cancel it if they don't add it or the Rhodes HS turns out disappointing.

Oh, and the double reward thingy....it's still on! :lecture

30sd45i.jpg

IM3 didn't suck a... i posted a great article in the IM3 thread that explained why IM3 is truer to the comics than most think.

https://ronriii.tumblr.com/post/50492140064/aldrich-killian-is-the-mandarin

my favorite marvel film is still the original IM. I am not saying IM3 is perfect but it is still a solid film and the critics seem to agree. I was pissed at first ab9ut the Mandarin thing but the more I thought about it and after rewatching it at home, the more I can to appreciate it.
The article is all nice and more but it still doesn't justify the director's vision about the Mandarin. Personally, I don't give a rat's arse about what he did to the Mandarin - I have never ever read a single IM comic book. But I'm super-pissed with how teh armors were depicted as tin-cans. :cuss

I make you right buddy :exactly: a dynamic pose on a 1/2 scale Iron Man statue is a win win all the way!
A dynamic pose like the one in your sig. In 1/2 scale :blissy

Why no pic of the revealed portrait, Sideshow??? Huh?? HUH?!?!
That's racist!
:exactly:

The article is all nice and more but it still doesn't justify the director's vision about the Mandarin. Personally, I don't give a rat's arse about what he did to the Mandarin - I have never ever read a single IM comic book. But I'm super-pissed with how teh armors were depicted as tin-cans. :cuss

Um ya it did. That was the whole point of the article.

Love this statue!!! The pose, presence, everything looks awesome. Will look good with my MK VI Maquette. I hope they release War machine and mark VII too ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why would you want to buy IP whether they give you double reward points or not, deposit or no deposit? I buy it because I like the product.

Why would you want to buy IP whether they give you double reward points or not, deposit or no deposit? I buy it because I like the product.

Amen :)) !!

:exactly: Way to many people buy (or don't buy) these things for all the wrong reasons.

Calm down. No one is saying that they are buying it solely because of the extra bonuses.

I'm sure that everyone who is ordering this statue really like the look of it, and the additional benefits are just added bonuses to make the decision even easier to make.

Huh... can this statue get it's own thread?

Huh... can this statue get it's own thread?

Agreed, threads got merged due to the thread title of this I'm guessing.

Each product should get a dedicated thread & thread title me thinks.

Plus, the more IM3 threads the happier the community will be - just ask Collectorcol. :wave

Agreed, threads got merged due to the thread title of this I'm guessing.

Each product should get a dedicated thread & thread title me thinks.

Plus, the more IM3 threads the happier the community will be - just ask Collectorcol. :wave

:lol Love this thread...Found out about a 1:4 Mark VII here.

I'm hoping to have enough RP by then to buy it :yess:

:exactly: Way to many people buy (or don't buy) these things for all the wrong reasons.

I'm not even into Iron Man, the statue doesn't fit into my aesthetic, and I still bought it. In other words, I bought it for no reason at all. Here's to your sleepless nights.

P.S. I can afford it

I'm not even into Iron Man, the statue doesn't fit into my aesthetic, and I still bought it. In other words, I bought it for no reason at all. Here's to your sleepless nights.

P.S. I can afford it

:rotfl :rotfl

Ok, I'm gonna take some flak...after saying that I wouldn't PO this, I caved. It's just too win win of a situation not to...no NRD, double reward, nice pose, switch out head, not to mention the low price considering past legacy IM pieces. If I change my mind, I can always cancel down the road...a luxury you just NEVER get anymore. If the Rhodey head turns out nice and the paint is good, this could be worth keeping in the end.

Back