Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you missed the point Andy. He's saying you shouldn't have to get a rocket on the arm because it should have been there in the first place. They placed him in the pose that needs a rocket or it just looks odd. It should be there and you shouldn't need to order one yourself. He doesn't mean getting things to your own taste is laughable :)

Yeah, absolutely 100% should have been there.

...Die of laughing.
qXfb5ZP.gif

Funny thing is that's how Snoop looks and laughs. :lol

:rotfl

We've been best friends since 2008, if you banned me, a small part of you would die . :lecture :lol

Oh and don't say die of laughing. :mad: :lol

Sorry, I couldn't hear you over my laughter. :lol :wink1: :monkey3

Funny thing is that's how Snoop looks and laughs. :lol

Except I don't wear a tie. :lol

Keep him laughing... because none of us will like him when he's angry.
giphy.gif

Yeah! Don't make me angry!

69ae4e90bac6f012bda41ce81be2bdff.jpg
<-- Me when I'm angry. :lol

All this arm rocket talk and no arm rocket :lol

PCP0170.jpg

While this would have looked pretty cool I would have rather had it as a switch out option if it existed.

All this arm rocket talk and no arm rocket :lol

PCP0170.jpg

While this would have looked pretty cool I would have rather had it as a switch out option if it existed.

Def, switch out arm would have bested the Rhodes portrait by miles. :lol

Okay guys, here's a few WIP pics of the removable missile launcher. Just need some feedback from those that have this statue inhand regarding what colours to paint the outside box and missile itself? At present what I was thinking was keeping the box silver (as it's part of his forearm which of course is silver lol) maybe with some blue/red trim? and for the missile maybe painting it white with a red nose tip :dunno

suggestions welcome :)

c3293fa649b314bf48b0cfc03cbf660e.jpg

09886dddadff097a66c1c9da65e4851a.jpg

fde5ee6eefa394a7bc617ae34800a595.jpg

91b22225173775ee731c64ea5eae2a6d.jpg

Back