Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
agree to disagree then. Same can be said about buying a statue and then having it repainted in a different style...some would say that's just as crazy but surely that's surely down to personal preference? If some say its laughable then that's their opinion...i could say the same about paying $2.5K for a Statue and then be required to glue broken pieces of it back together again :dunno swings and roundabouts my friend...swings and roundabouts

Aww why did you delete and re post. You made my post out of order now :gah: :lol

So to all the people apart from Andy that bought this do you think it should have had a rocket or the section that is on my picture above, when using this pose?

hold on smarty pants, i never said that i didnt think it needed a rocket. Infact, if you scroll back to the beginning of this thread i actually said it did need it. However, people knew the fact that this piece was never gonna have it included and still purchased the statue regardless. Getting a rocket attachment was always going to be something i was going to attempt

hold on smarty pants, i never said that i didnt think it needed a rocket. Infact, if you scroll back to the beginning of this thread i actually said it did need it. However, people knew the fact that this piece was never gonna have it included and still purchased the statue regardless. Getting a rocket attachment was always going to be something i was going to attempt

You asked me who said it needed a rocket? So i'm asking people that bought it if they thought it would be better with either. Not being smart just want to know if people agree with SS weather they bought it or not. :)

You asked me who said it needed a rocket? So i'm asking people that bought it if they thought it would be better with either. Not being smart just want to know if people agree with SS weather they bought it or now. :)

so if they agree that it needed a rocket and still bought the statue knowing that it wasnt going to have it, does that make them laughable? :dunno

The guy wasnt saying that you customising was laughable. He was saying that it should have been there in the first place. I think you have taken him the wrong way :)

so if they agree that it needed a rocket and still bought the statue knowing that it wasnt going to have it, does that make them laughable? :dunno

No more laughable than people keeping a statue with sloppy paint (not a dig at anyone)

Most people wanted an IP and it seems they were willing to buy it without a rocket and paint that is less than 100%

The guy wasnt saying that you customising was laughable. He was saying that it should have been there in the first place. I think you have taken him the wrong way :)

That's what i'm trying to tell him. Glad someone else can take some of the heat off me. haha :lol

Jay is right. I was referring to SS when I said it's laughable as it is in rocket firing pose but there is no rocket. If you want to buy a statue and modify it then that is your choice, I am just saying it should have been done already.

That's what i'm trying to tell him. Glad someone else can take some of the heat off me. haha :lol

I can see why it may have been taken the wrong way to be fair.

I love my IP. Though i was lucky to get a good one! Now you said the karate thing its all I can see when I look at it :rotfl damn you!

Thanks for clarifying for me, didn't mean to get you in trouble.

Jay is always in trouble. In fact he's this close...

kerry-iran-nuclear-deal.jpg

...to being banned. :monkey3 :wink1: :lol

Back