Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That does look bad! I remember sideshow Alex commented before that she thinks this IP looks amazing... I just don't get how she came up with that... The GG IP will be extremely popular now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She works for ss and of course she is gonna say all the piece are amazing lol
The truth won't lie ...... Two more hours for me to inspect. Gonna company with my mark 6

Paint job are really bad, just like others, I am still keeping it since I am a big fan, I have to talk to sideshow about those kids paint job.

Cancelled. Goodbye Sideshow no more wasting my money on your stuff. How much bad stuff can they release? and the sad part is people just accept it and that's why they keep doing it, Reeves Superman is a prime example.

Same here. I can't remember the last SS piece I bought but what ever it was it probably had issues with it.

The last one i got was Galactus. It had one eye brighter than the other. Flickering chest light and 3 bases all with flaking paint. That was the end for me.

The paint job on that is a disgrace for the amount of money they expect from us.

I think Sideshow are using those blind Chinese workers that were in the Daredevil tv show to paint their statues.

:horror Oh my word, you're keeping that? That is worse than the last one. You need to show SSC these pictures asap! It is possible that is a dodgy one, if it isn't, I'm glad I didn't buy this one after all. I was waiting for the War machine variant but...

Paint job are really bad, just like others, I am still keeping it since I am a big fan, I have to talk to sideshow about those kids paint job.

really sorry in advance if this is brutal but the paint job looks like the paint job quality you can find on a recast statue :slap

im really glad my strategy worked for me, wait for in hand pictures first before buying. I'd rather pay higher ( or some cases lower) on secondary market as long as I see the quality is acceptable to me rather than pre order then pray that the quality is ok

Oh my, that is awful.

Going to hold out for a few more pics before I cancel though. Who knows, maybe they will get better and these were the bad ones...

OMG.... that's a disgrace!!!
I'm really affraid now for the MK42.... :slap

And don't get me started on MK2 coming later... that's gonna be what...? :panic:

the gentle giant version kills this. get it while you can. it has a smaller edition size and costs less...for now.

I canceled my order on Sunday before I was charged on Monday because I had a bad feeling that this would turn out horrible... and I was right. This looks terrible, sorry to everyone that has received one. I'd return it ASAP.

I'm worried for the Mark 42 now... :(

While I can surely understand how many of you feel about what has been shown so far, please keep our CoC in mind as you leave your feedback and thoughts in this and other threads. :)

Just a friendly reminder!

On topic: Wow, I am surely disappointed here. I cancelled this statue a while back, but some small part of me always wanted that the in-hand pictures would lure me back. Not so far, I must say.

Back