Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol the custom forearm rocket will undoubtedly be cheaper than the statue Eric :) what i'm planning for is to have just the rocket part sculpted and then it can attach to the forearm. How it will attach is yet unkown but once i receive the statue next week i'll have a better idea on that aspect. Hoping the actual arm comes detached but the more i think about it, i reckon both arms will be permanently attached :(

Thanks Pau, appreciate that buddy :)

I'm late to the game....do we know if someone is actually sculpting this or is this just wishful thinking?

I'm late to the game....do we know if someone is actually sculpting this or is this just wishful thinking?

Hey Chris, i'm certainly going to have it looked at by one of my colleagues here in the UK. Mine has shipped yesterday so looking to have this inhand on Wednesday at the earliest otherwise definately by Thursday :rock

Ideally, it would be better to have a removable left arm as that would be easier to work with but by looking at past Iron Man related Maquettes, they all appear to be one whole piece so not expecting anything different with this one :(

Hey Chris, i'm certainly going to have it looked at by one of my colleagues here in the UK. Mine has shipped yesterday so looking to have this inhand on Wednesday at the earliest otherwise definately by Thursday :rock

Ideally, it would be better to have a removable left arm as that would be easier to work with but by looking at past Iron Man related Maquettes, they all appear to be one whole piece so not expecting anything different with this one :(

Excited to see what you come up with...and can't wait for the pics...I've been on the fence about ordering!

Loricstone on the other forum...

2crprux.jpeg

30j2moy.jpeg

Ok, those are bad pics but man, im not sure any light will make that look better...that could quite possibly be the worst portrait i have ever seen:lol Curious to see more pics and hear people's in hand opinions...

Ok, those are bad pics but man, im not sure any light will make that look better...that could quite possibly be the worst portrait i have ever seen:lol Curious to see more pics and hear people's in hand opinions...

I don't mind the portrait as I don't have to display it. But the other shots show the paint job is pretty bad. Well mine arriving on Thursday, I hope statue god treat me well!

Good gracius me it equal with Chinese knockoff action figure and definitely worst than unlicensed 1/6 company....

That does look bad! I remember sideshow Alex commented before that she thinks this IP looks amazing... I just don't get how she came up with that... The GG IP will be extremely popular now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooh man... That is disturbing images. Let's see how the others turn out

That does look bad! I remember sideshow Alex commented before that she thinks this IP looks amazing... I just don't get how she came up with that... The GG IP will be extremely popular now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can bet she said that because when Sideshow receives a production sample, they more than likely utilize an in-house painter to touch it up before images of it are posted online.

Back