Iron Man on DVD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poster_26235.jpg

on Man DVD Confirmed for Sept. 30
Source: Video Business
July 21, 2008

Video Business has confirmed that Paramount Home Entertainment has set a September 30 release for Iron Man on DVD and Blu-ray Disc.

Amazon.com is currently accepting pre-orders for Iron Man and lists the title as being offered in three different versions - a Two-Disc Special Collector's Edition, a Special Collector's Edition Blu-ray Disc and a Single-Disc Edition.

Marvel Studios will pass out a flash drive containing a sneak peek of the DVD at its Comic-Con booth this week.

If someone attending Comic Con can get me one of those Flash Drives I would be forever grateful.

Why would you spoil the movie by watching it on DVD. Get a Blu Ray player man.

Honestly i think the whole Blu-ray thing is a tad over-hyped. Sure i like mine and it is nice. But IMO i don't think the difference between Blu-ray and DVD is as huge as DVD was to VHS.

Last edited:
Same here. Its not a big deal to me

Yes, it's just another marketing ploy by "THE MAN" to get you to spend your hard earned $$$, instead of saving it.

What's next??.... In a few years Blu-Ray will be obsolete...there will be SUPA Violet Ray, that will offer a SUPA- SURREAL experience with 2160 definition!!:rolleyes:

Yes, it's just another marketing ploy by "THE MAN" to get you to spend your hard earned $$$, instead of saving it.

What's next??.... In a few years Blu-Ray will be obsolete...there will be SUPA Violet Ray, that will offer a SUPA- SURREAL experience with 2160 definition!!:rolleyes:

and hemaglobin LCD's, while watching lava u almost feel a slight heat sensation... :whip

Honestly i think the whole Blu-ray thing is a tad over-hyped. Sure i like mine and it is nice. But IMO i don't think the difference between Blu-ray and DVD is as huge as DVD was to VHS.

dude Bluray is 5x sharper than DVD...that is huge...it is the difference of 480 lines of resolution vs 1080 lines of resolution in progressive scan....meaning each line of resolution gets refreshed (more film like)..also the amount of data on a DVD dual layer 8.5GB Vs. Bluray 50GB..more room for features, no loss sound, HD picture...etc.

it is actually bigger than the VHS to DVD revolution...as all TVs in 2009 must be DIGITAL..heres to the end of analog TV :duff

Last edited:
Back