Iron Man on DVD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I can see a visual difference in quality of the video on the screen. It’s not a gimmick.

thanks man!:banana

the only problem that i have is that i have well over 700 dvd's and collector set. i've been dragging my feet about starting all over on blu-ray. those the blue ray play regular dvd's?:monkey3

Yes, at least the PS3 plays regular DVDs ... I don't know about others. The best buy for a blu-ray player is the PS3 because of the gaming system AND blu-ray player with one unit. I'm not a big gamer, but I go play every once in a while. It's usually used by my nieces and nephews when they visit. But the blu-ray player is definitely worth the $399 (and don't forget you get the free gaming system!). :joy

all bluray players play regular DVDS and CDS...they also upconvert the 480P DVD to 720P or 1080i or 1080P..all HD resolutions

Looks like the Iron Man Archive Mark 03 will be part of the Best Buy DVD Gift Set.

comiccon200850we1.jpg

Last edited:
Between this and the Crystal Skull, Sideshow's really getting their name out there on some upcoming DVD releases.

Iron Man - DVD Details
posted by Kristen in DVD Titles at 12:00 AM on 2008.08.03
ShareThis

Street Date: September 30th, 2008

Price: (Standard) $34.99 (2-Disc) $39.99 (Blu-Ray) $39.99

Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Gwenyth Paltrow, Jeff Bridges

Director: Jon Faverau

Genre: Action

Premise: Billionaire playboy Tony Stark (Downey) becomes the superhero Iron Man after being abducted by terrorists and seeing the true intentions of the weapons his industry creates.

DVD Info
Runtime: 126 minutes
US Rating: PG-13
Audio: Dolby Digital
Video: Anamorphic Widescreen

DVD Features
(2-Disc)
"I Am Iron Man" Documentary
Deleted/Extended Scenes
Featurettes
Visual Effects First-Look
Image Galleries
The Onion Spoof Trailer
Robert Downey Jr's Screentest

You know Tony Stark is going to watch himself on Blu Ray right. DVD is so yesterdays news lol.

I hope they release the Archive set with the VHS version as well.

I cant wait for the DVD, will get to see the film at last, in fact I'm gonna look on Play.com now and see if its listed yet.

I'll be getting the DVD 2 disc version also. Can't wait to get it so my son and I can sit and watch it again, and again, and again.

Back