Statue Iron Man Mark XLVI Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if they delayed it you can contact them and cancel and get the nrd back if you want to, it's their policy
That I did not know. My order has been delivered 4 times now. From Oct 15 to October 25 to November 25 and now December 25th

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ok got a shipping notification from SS. This pieces should be in my hands by Friday.

Sideshow if you have the mark 7. Make sure it's night and tight on the base.i just walked by mine and it feel off smashing into a ton of pieces on the floor.

Ok got a shipping notification from SS. This pieces should be in my hands by Friday.

Sideshow if you have the mark 7. Make sure it's night and tight on the base.i just walked by mine and it feel off smashing into a ton of pieces on the floor.

What?

Not sure why sideshow was in the front part of the second paragraph.

My mark 7 half scale just randomly feel over and is ruined.

So sorry to here that. That's beyond terrible for not only any pieces, but an expensive one at that.

I don't even want to think what would happen if that happened to my own half scale pieces.

(I'm guessing you're either typing very quickly or autocorrect keeps on changing 'fell' to 'feel' in both your above posts.

So sorry to here that. That's beyond terrible for not only any pieces, but an expensive one at that.

I don't even want to think what would happen if that happened to my own half scale pieces.

(I'm guessing you're either typing very quickly or autocorrect keeps on changing 'fell' to 'feel' in both your above posts.
Both lol. He never did sit right in the base was always lopsided.

Both lol. He never did sit right in the base was always lopsided.

Here's some pics.
7136cd9e9db86af8fe2e64abf2074282.jpg
03a24223be4e49db8cfa6454c632b0cd.jpg

Did it fall on to carpet or hard floors?

And if you're willing to pay, you could probably find someone to fix it for you..... if it's worth it anyway.

Did it fall on to carpet or hard floors?

And if you're willing to pay, you could probably find someone to fix it for you..... if it's worth it anyway.
Fell on carpet. Most of it I can clue back together but the face plate needs to be recasted.

Fell on carpet. Most of it I can clue back together but the face plate needs to be recasted.

Fell right off of that onto the floor. The wood piece is leveled and anchored to the wall.
ca34171542cef903eee79499f76cfdac.jpg
9e2cdcd46f7af2ebf0c544198ea689d7.jpg
ee2fd68ec2ff5027d7e659ba9333d7a4.jpg

Damn. At least carpet would've lessened the paint damage.

I was sort of surprised it broke at the right foot. I'm guessing that was the snapping point which led to it falling.

Good luck on your fixes.

Damn. At least carpet would've lessened the paint damage.

I was sort of surprised it broke at the right foot. I'm guessing that was the snapping point which led to it falling.

Good luck on your fixes.
I'm still in shock that it feel. I was sitting at my desk gaming and BAM. When I got it from sideshow I wanted to send it back because it was wobbly. I never though it was just fall though so I kept it and they gave me a discount and they had none left.

I'm still in shock that it feel. I was sitting at my desk gaming and BAM. When I got it from sideshow I wanted to send it back because it was wobbly. I never though it was just fall though so I kept it and they gave me a discount and they had none left.
Damn man...
I'm looking at mine ATM and I can truly feel your pain. Keep us updated on how the repairs go. :pray:

Damn man...
I'm looking at mine ATM and I can truly feel your pain. Keep us updated on how the repairs go. :pray:

I was this close to buying the 1/2 scale mark 43 last week when a local store had a website glitch whereby they were giving 51% discount sale off on it.

But because you can't fit those round bases into a Besta (unlike the 1/2 scale Prime 1 pieces) I decided against it. I know stupid.

I was this close to buying the 1/2 scale mark 43 last week when a local store had a website glitch whereby they were giving 51% discount sale off on it.

But because you can't fit those round bases into a Besta (unlike the 1/2 scale Prime 1 pieces) I decided against it. I know stupid.
Sideshow doesn't make a mark 42 half scale.

Quite a few of the half scale mk7's have a lean issue. Also the front leg magnets are weak too. Mine leans but have got it propped up. Sorry to see yours has fallen. Man that sux.

Quite a few of the half scale mk7's have a lean issue. Also the front leg magnets are weak too. Mine leans but have got it propped up. Sorry to see yours has fallen. Man that sux.
Make sure yours is super glued to the base. I've had mine from the first batch and and just BOOM it's gone.

Make sure yours is super glued to the base. I've had mine from the first batch and and just BOOM it's gone.

Iv got a small , solid magnet which seems to work. I really do feel for you and hope you get it fixed. Very cool statue.

Back