Statue Iron Man Mark XLVI Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder why they went this way. I'm more pissed that they left out the extra light's that was teased.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ok so sideshow gave my statue to some one else and now they are waiting for another shipment. Typical sideshow ********.

Oh and no eta on the next shipment. I punch my self Everytime I order something from them. Don't know why I keep doing this to my self.

Can we mod this 1:2 scale to have power and add the additional LED’s? Lol
As good as the lighting skills on those pics are, it still does not justify the lack of items and the pain in the nightmare in having to turn on 4 different light compartments each time you want to dispose him with light.

Having only battery is a nightmare, especially if you have multiple 1:2 scales on only battery options, and within acrylic casing. (It totally blows having to turn each piece on, and nevertheless, have to remove each part as well each time.)
Let’s not leave out the fact that you can’t just leave the batteries in the compartment too long, and the fact they are tedious to put in as well.
I just don’t see the battery point unless the power source stops working or you’re taking the statue to a park. Lol
Quite frankly, it should have dual power, and battery options with access to all power areas in case you need to repair the cabling, lighting etc., in the future.
I would hate it if the lights stop working one day, and I’m stuck with a $2300 dollar statue that once was, but now isn’t.

Sideshow is at it again... and this is their Legendary Scale Figure line.
Cutting corners has become the norm for them.

Absolute fail for this one. It looks incredible but for what they're going to charge, all lights should work including the smaller ones all over the suit, and should be powered from one mains plug. Complete mistake IMO

Just go buy P1 bigger scale. More value for the price
Prime one doesn't make any iron Man statue's. IA statues are hard to come by. XM doesn't make half scales , nor does iron studios

Absolute fail for this one. It looks incredible but for what they're going to charge, all lights should work including the smaller ones all over the suit, and should be powered from one mains plug. Complete mistake IMO

This looks to be the best painted one they have done too. They always find a way to mess up on IM statues.

Ok so some one somewhere has this statue and isn't posting in hand pics.

Any one seen any in hand pics of this statue?

Still no eta from sideshow on when they will be receiving this statue. So anyoing.

Just out of curiosity, who actually still has this on preorder?

If this was wired and powered to a single switch I definitely would have ordered this, even though I don't have the space for it anymore. I just couldn't resist the Prime 1 Bats and Supes.

Sadly I do. They wouldn't give me back the NDR.

Why Sadly? The individual batteries and power switches?

I would've thought that alone would be a valid enough reason to cancel and not lose the nrd.
The removal of the lights is what gets me the most. I don't display with statues with the lights on as I don't want to burn the lights out. So the switches don't get to me to much.

But hands down sideshow is a crap company

I wish I had more auctions in the states

What a surprise statue is delayed till the end of December thank you sideshow. You POS

What a surprise statue is delayed till the end of December thank you sideshow. You POS

if they delayed it you can contact them and cancel and get the nrd back if you want to, it's their policy

Back