Statue Iron Man Mark XLVI Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS confirm they made changes in the factories?
That's what they said on the phone after issues I had with another statue that they were making changes

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Update on my mark 7. Not the best but better then tossing it.
1b194214f8af59de29ebc72d097add2e.jpg
3955c7d217a24d9e1aca6ab0e6448bc3.jpg

I used the expanding from insulation with 30lb glue with a 24hr set time and super glue for quick hold.

Edit: I'm going to need the face plate remade. Any one know someone who could do this?

Any news ? :impatient:
Replacement statue was supposed to be delivered today but yet again UPS can't find the package or whatever. So no clue when it will be here. I even asked sideshow to use FedEx but they didn't want too. I'll keep you posted.

So UPS is ****ing you over again??

I hope this arrives satisfactory, jim. I just saw now what happened to your first one. I hope this one is winner this time. Keep us updated. :rock

So UPS is ****ing you over again??

I hope this arrives satisfactory, jim. I just saw now what happened to your first one. I hope this one is winner this time. Keep us updated. :rock
I hope Soo also. Not sure what's going on with UPS in Florida but it's a complete **** show here right now. I mean how hard can it be to lose a 70lb 4ft tall box??

I hope Soo also. Not sure what's going on with UPS in Florida but it's a complete **** show here right now. I mean how hard can it be to lose a 70lb 4ft tall box??

****. :lol Apparently, pretty easy. :lol (Not laughing at you, BTW.) I can't imagine the frustration.

I had Sideshow change my shipper to FedEx. Thankfully, not many problems - none that I can think of at the moment.

****. [emoji38] Apparently, pretty easy. [emoji38] (Not laughing at you, BTW.) I can't imagine the frustration.

I had Sideshow change my shipper to FedEx. Thankfully, not many problems - none that I can think of at the moment.
I asked them to do that for me also but for some reason they wouldn't do it. It says it's out for delivery today but I have a feeling it won't be here till next week.

Well statue arrived today. Haven't gotten a chance to open and inspect it. Will keep you updated

Ok so I got it out and inspected. Overall the statue is amazing. Paint app is on point. Magnet's are strong.

Now to the bad.
Not level on base and has a slight wibble.
Left are does not fit flush and has a gab.
Deep cut on the right leg.
Bad paint on the back.
Torso doesn't sit right. Slight gap on the left side.

I can live with most of the issues but I can't live with the gap in the arm.

Will be sending back :(
ef90397f9913de61707eedb8a65c6a13.jpg
c94bdbade34b3909082341868bd7447a.jpg
57d0d20c8397e8d42c54d2c286722a11.jpg
e7f5413063c1d7a957fb629b0fb35fed.jpg

Edit: all the batteries that came with the statue are dead lol

Found a gold dot on his face plate. Ok nothing to lie turning the lights on and off is ****ing annoying. And the lights are not very bright.
3c20e6c921af720079815a3aa3d0cf36.jpg

Man, sorry to hear about the statue. Thanks for all of the pictures though. I can understand the frustration, given the price tag.

So will they make you pay for return shipping???

No the item is defective so they take care of all of it. I mean I'd keep it for 1200$ back . But that won't happen sideshow is locked into at Max 10%. Not worth keeping for 2000$.

Their whole “battery idea” was a very bad strategy. In what right mind would you even consider removing power capabilities to include only battery options, and give consumers the hassle of having to turn the unit on at different locations. Imagine having guests coming to see your collection, and you have (15) 1:2 scales with battery option only. You’d be dicking around with the statues for at least half an hour to turn them all on carefully, and then have to come back again to spend another 30 minutes turning these off instead of pressing one single off switch. Now imagine having casing on these as well. :mad:

Their whole “battery idea” was a very bad strategy. In what right mind would you even consider removing power capabilities to include only battery options, and give consumers the hassle of having to turn the unit on at different locations. Imagine having guests coming to see your collection, and you have (15) 1:2 scales with battery option only. You’d be dicking around with the statues for at least half an hour to turn them all on carefully, and then have to come back again to spend another 30 minutes turning these off instead of pressing one single off switch. Now imagine having casing on these as well. :mad:
The idea is stupid.
Every time you remove a piece to turn the lights on you run the risk of dropping it and breaking.
The pose is actually really annoying also. He looks completely out of place next to the mark 7 and life size busts.

Over all the statue is ok. But for 2300$, it better blow my ****ing socks off. And this statue just doesn't pull it off.

Back