Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3672320857_e9eb96faf1.jpg

I just open my 2nd shipment , it's really bad, the painte job are really bad, the first thing I look is his chin, it's so bad, i have been waiting for so long and get a damage ones.... One thing to mention is the line of the whole body are not straight , paint job wroth then kids!!

Well thanks to the heavy snow fall in the UK the airports are closed and my replacment is stuck in France...... damn you you Mother Nature!

So, it sounds like we are having some issues with the paint again from the 2nd shipment. :thud:

I hope I have some better luck this time. Should be receiving mine on Monday or Tuesday. Fingers crossed.

What are odds of getting one with a bad paint job or bad chin? Mine is coming on Thursday. Sounds like there are a lot of problems with this maquette like the 1:1 IM bust. Seems like Sideshow just can't get a good paint job on their IM products- maybe Hot Toys should make them instead.

SF also reports a lot of issues with their 2nd batch. I guess i'm better off sticking with HT, who even with a smaller scale, has better paint apps by far

damn it ssc :gah:, all i know is if mine isn't good it's going to end up in poly dust.
just like the thanos piece, i'm only accepting near perfection for this one.:lecture

Back