Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been on the edge to get this piece or not... I love everything about it: character, scale, size, pose, sculpt, the pair with WM Maquette...everything...

However I am terrified about the horror stories I read here. It is a very expensive piece and from here we don't get a replacement. With shipping costs and everything I will have to get a new one just as well...

Damn, I don't know what to do...

Mine arrived today. Happy enough with it. Great sculpt / good paintup but could have been better. Also have a problem with light up feature. Works with adaptor but not with batteries. Will try new batteries when i get a chance.

given all the issues, I will try and find one locally - yes, it will cost me a bit more, but there will be no headaches or surprises...

Mine arrived today. Happy enough with it. Great sculpt / good paintup but could have been better. Also have a problem with light up feature. Works with adaptor but not with batteries. Will try new batteries when i get a chance.

Try to put the plastic cover back before testing it. I do not know the reason for that but my Vader PF will just work on batteries if i close the compartment. If i just put the batteries on it and turn it on it just does not work.

Mine's in the country now, but due to snow it can't be shipped. And it's only a 40 min drive away from me!! :( :lol

Just hoping and praying there are no major problems...

Check if the batteries if touching the metal part, it happen to me twice already first on my Iron Man Stealth and Thanos. this how to do it watch this video

https://youtu.be/1A4PpGWoie8

a ebay seller which also is the retailer for ss, his company and ebay user name is " secret compass" this is the second time I purchase from him

It could be like Webb said someone who said it was from batch two. I don't know just seems familiar for some reason. I hope nothing bad for you though.

I've had my fun with the snow I wish it would GTFO!!

Damn straight!! :gah:

The snow was pretty bad in Somerset again today wasn't it Anubis?

I'm absolutely sick it of to be honest, especially after slipping on my way to work this morning and landing on my Coccyx! :medic

My maquette is still in France atm but it looks like it might be on the move at last. Dunno if it will reach me before Christmas though....:dunno

Yeah it wasn't good mate. Hopefully not so bad tomorrow. Meant to get worse Wednesday again I think. :(

I was glad it got over the channel safely, but now it's so close. Yet so far. :lol Should possibly be here tomorrow... :pray:

Probably he just waited,pretending to be from the 2nd batch.The hand on mine is perfect no holes.Your chin also is the worse I've seen so far.
Just picked up second one from local store and they said it was from the second batch and now there is a scratch between the eyes. Return it, they will not refund me but give me store credit so i have no choice to pick up Thanos dio. Total BS

Just picked up second one from local store and they said it was from the second batch and now there is a scratch between the eyes. Return it, they will not refund me but give me store credit so i have no choice to pick up Thanos dio. Total BS

WHAT:horror you should check it there before you pay. i also went to LCS and i told them i want to see it first if there is any damage before i buy it. they have only one at the store and it is a bad one, a ask them if they will send it back to get a replacement they said NO. i told them they have a bad one but they said it's a battle damage it should be like that :slap Probably Iron Man was caught a upper cut by Whiplash and dis align his Jaw. I know once you pay for it there is no return only exchange or store credit :mad: that why i always check before i buy

Back