Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my replacement is on his way and should be with me on Tuesday, fingers crossed theres NO problems this time!! :pray: :pray:

Quick Question for those of you with one: Is there any damage/paint chip along the gold paint of his right knee? I have one but not sure it it is a factory defect or part of "battle damage."

It the bended right knee. The gold pain on the inner part.

Thanks!

Dennis

Quick Question for those of you with one: Is there any damage/paint chip along the gold paint of his right knee? I have one but not sure it it is a factory defect or part of "battle damage."

It the bended right knee. The gold pain on the inner part.

Thanks!

Dennis

Pictures would help

Yeah, I analyzed a few pictures on statueforum.com and it is very clear that there is NOT supposed to be a chip there. It was pretty suspicious anyway.

I've taken pictures and am awaiting the RMA and UPS shipping label now.

This will be my THIRD Iron Man Mark VI (the first had non-functional LED eyes). I would have given up on this long ago except I'm still chasing the dream of my Iron Man line up with this, my Mark I, and War Machine with hopefully a Mark V 1/4 scale maquette down the line.

Very sad. I've asked for inspection so hopefully my third time will be the charm . . .

Dennis

Yeah, I analyzed a few pictures on statueforum.com and it is very clear that there is NOT supposed to be a chip there. It was pretty suspicious anyway.

I've taken pictures and am awaiting the RMA and UPS shipping label now.

This will be my THIRD Iron Man Mark VI (the first had non-functional LED eyes). I would have given up on this long ago except I'm still chasing the dream of my Iron Man line up with this, my Mark I, and War Machine with hopefully a Mark V 1/4 scale maquette down the line.

Very sad. I've asked for inspection so hopefully my third time will be the charm . . .

Dennis

Sorry to hear that!:monkey2

Back