Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has shipped. May get it by Friday but more likely to be Monday. Cannot wait. Its been a long journey on the flexi.

Got mine today!!! I'll be home in a couple hours,but will let you guys know if the chin is good. I really hope I don't have to send it back.

Mine is under the tree waiting for Xmas day. Saw it on display at forbidden planet. It's just insane guys!

Sorry for the pics but it's all I can do right now #8 and it looks good.
2a6tvl2.jpg

so... is the chin fixed in this batch? did sideshow fix it or was it just hype after all? i'm curious.

so... is the chin fixed in this batch? did sideshow fix it or was it just hype after all? i'm curious.

I think we are gonna need a few more pics before we get that answer. I have seen two of them from the first batch and I can tell you this one is definatly better that those two,but again we need a bigger sample size.

I just got the ship notice on mine (ordered from a retailer on Amazon since Sideshow was sold out). I haven't been following this thread- what's the chin you have all been talking about?

I just got the ship notice on mine (ordered from a retailer on Amazon since Sideshow was sold out). I haven't been following this thread- what's the chin you have all been talking about?

Go back 10 pages and you'll see. There's been problems with paint applications and unleveled faceplates being applied.

Got my notice. Now I have the feeling of apprehension to look forward to when it turns up. If the approaching snow doesn't mess the delivery up that is... :pray:

Back