Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had my last flex-payment taken today, and just had the shipping notice.

Expected delivery is the 21st (pending weather/delays etc). What perfect timing for Christmas! :rock Especially considering it's essentially a present to myself :D

I'm very interested in seeing how this turns out. I got my ship notice for my second attempt after returning the first one for quality issues. I really hope they fixed the issues.

I'm very interested in seeing how this turns out. I got my ship notice for my second attempt after returning the first one for quality issues. I really hope they fixed the issues.

I KNOW !!! or delay for nothing !

same here, i cancelled mine as soon as i heard about problems again.

Where can we purchase the 2nd batch production?

get on the wait list. i'm sure it'll convert.

EX back in stock :lol

:rotfl:rotfl see above post. the ES for this one was about twice as big as it should've been imo.

I just realize they made some many of this .........and I think it will be stock for a long time.

i'm gonna wait and see what scale they make a mark v maquette before i decide if i want this or not. All depends if they fixed the chin as well.........

Back