Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it worked incredibly well!!!!

when i applied it to the gold part of the face and let it haze up, i then went to remove it and you wouldn't believe how BLACK the cloth got, i actually freaked out and thought i was removing the gold paint but all i was doing was removing the ____ that was stuck on top, once i got it all off the faceplate looked incredible....and still does!! :D

Pictures? :wave

Provided there aren't any issues with flaking, I'm planning on using some points on a regular to go with the converted PFs. The exclusive isn't even worth the $10, so it got the axe.

Of course whenever it comes to opulence I has it, so when SSC offers the best, "DIS one.....", I own it!!!!!

but whenever there's a NAMEPLATE EXCLUSIVE with a premium PEKAGE!!!!! I'm jump on it!!!!

:rotfl:clap:rotfl:clap:rotfl:clap:rotfl:clap

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/AkMsSIjQXxo&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/AkMsSIjQXxo&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Good one Ski!
:clap

Funny that works for me well, if its IM or anything IM related , I has it too!
If its from Sideshow, I jump on it big time!
:lol

Last edited:
Let me show you what I got to shine my IM:

c5a33881.jpg

I got these from Europe. I am sure if you dont use the cleaner and you just want a better shine then the wax would be just fine.

I only use and trust Meguiar's products on my baby (car).
If you use synthetic polish/wax, try NXT wax. If you want a pure polish, use the Mirror Glaze Show Car Polish professional line.
Great stuff! For my black car anyway lol

Last edited:
Is there an ac adapter option on this maquette or is it battery operated only? I could of sworn I saw a plug in adapter attached to this one on a SDCC pic.

Damn this thing just keeps looking cooler and cooler. I'm really thinking I may have to try and switch from Flex to getting it sooner. :lol

Back