Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4891.jpg

IMG_4882.jpg

IMG_4881.jpg

IMG_4879.jpg

IMG_4874.jpg

IMG_4873.jpg

Thank you! This is one of my most favorite pieces from the show. Stoked as a mofo to have this on order.

Thank you! This is one of my most favorite pieces from the show. Stoked as a mofo to have this on order.

I have them both on order as well, but out of the two which did you like best? i can't pick one myself. :lol

I have them both on order as well, but out of the two which did you like best? i can't pick one myself. :lol

I'd have to go with Iron Man myself. Just character preference, but these two things are large and detailed. You'll truly be getting ever pennies worth.

Thanks for the pics Josh, they do indeed look amazing. :rock

I especially like how the red paint on IM came out as well from the pics. Hopefully that will translate properly for the pieces we get.

Yep, cheers for the pics, Josh. And kudos for not watermarking them or similar; there's little more annoying than that. I'm all for freedom of information. :)

From what i've seen i agree with you. :hi5:

IM is da ____ but you can't go wrong with either. :hi5:

Thanks for the pics Josh, they do indeed look amazing. :rock

I especially like how the red paint on IM came out as well from the pics. Hopefully that will translate properly for the pieces we get.

No problem. They're amazing no doubt.

He came out really well. So I'm sure the production pieces will as well.

Yep, cheers for the pics, Josh. And kudos for not watermarking them or similar; there's little more annoying than that. I'm all for freedom of information. :)

Glad to share. :hi5: If someone wants to steal the pics for the wrong reasons they will either way.

Canceled the Ex. Hulkbuster IM is enough for me. I will replace this cancelation with WL Gambit PF Ex and coming Rogue PF EX. Light-up features is awesome on this piece but I can't buy on this features alone. Hopefully they make Cyclops comiquette to accompany Colossus comiquette...with light-up features of course. :D

Canceled the Ex. Hulkbuster IM is enough for me. I will replace this cancelation with WL Gambit PF Ex and coming Rogue PF EX. Light-up features is awesome on this piece but I can't buy on this features alone. Hopefully they make Cyclops comiquette to accompany Colossus comiquette...with light-up features of course. :D

Um... GReAT cancellation there :clap

Back