Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
then................

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

picture.php

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

On one of the videos from the show someone showed a groove on the front of the base and said that's where the nameplate must go so it might clip to the base.

I think it may be detachable on the Ex and just smoothed over on the regular (no hole smooth all the way around) would be my guess.

That's what I was what I was hoping it wasn't like. :(

See I've ordered the ex., but I don't really plan on displaying it with the nameplate. And I don't think I really want a groove on the front if I take the nameplate off.

I could be wrong. :lol I'm gonna display it with the nameplate but I can understand those that wouldn't want to.

I could be wrong. :lol I'm gonna display it with the nameplate but I can understand those that wouldn't want to.

:lol That's alright, it's a good guess. Makes sense.

It's just a groove or hole or whatever in the front would bother me no end. :lol I think i'll ask SS directly later.

See I've ordered the ex., but I don't really plan on displaying it with the nameplate. And I don't think I really want a groove on the front if I take the nameplate off.

True, standalone nameplate like for the LSBs is better. A gaping hole in the base would look strange, but still easily fixable.

Not to sound like an ass but why order the Ex. at all then? Save yourself some $$ and go through an AD. AD's still buy from Sideshow so they won't be mad at you :wink1:

Not to sound like an ass but why order the Ex. at all then? Save yourself some $$ and go through an AD. AD's still buy from Sideshow so they won't be mad at you :wink1:

Maybe because if he sells it in the future it'll be worth more being the Ex, remember EX or FAIL :lol :wink1:

:lol True, that might be an option. I just figured it had a smaller ed. size? Might be worth a bit more in the future? :dunno

That's what i said above. :lol

But if you even think of selling this in the future you really will be a FAIL :exactly: :lol :wink1:

That's what i said above. :lol

But if you even think of selling this in the future you really will be a FAIL :exactly: :lol :wink1:

You're post was'nt there yet when I replied. :mad: :lol

And yeah, I don't plan on selling this, and I never normally care at all about ed. size or reselling prices, cos that's not what I buy these things for. But I just figured if I could have the ex, why not. :dunno

I'll give it a think. Where's the cheapest alternatives to pick up the reg if I wanted to?

You're post was'nt there yet when I replied. :mad: :lol

And yeah, I don't plan on selling this, and I never normally care at all about ed. size or reselling prices, cos that's not what I buy these things for. But I just figured if I could have the ex, why not. :dunno

I'll give it a think. Where's the cheapest alternatives to pick up the reg if I wanted to?

Yep same here and i wasn't fussed about the nameplate but for $10 extra you may as well have it. :D

Yep same here and i wasn't fussed about the nameplate but for $10 extra you may as well have it. :D

Very true jay, but for some, especially the internationals who make quite a few of my friends they get significant saving from LCS/ebay due to customs/delivery and thus save a bunch from getting the Reg. In which case I say more power to them. :rock

I never plan to sell this IM. It's awesome! Lightup feature FTMW!

Very true jay, but for some, especially the internationals who make quite a few of my friends they get significant saving from LCS/ebay due to customs/delivery and thus save a bunch from getting the Reg. In which case I say more power to them. :rock

I never plan to sell this IM. It's awesome! Lightup feature FTMW!

I'm from the UK and was gutted when they said the euro warehouse was going to close cos i thought i was going to have to stop buying from SSC but it's worked out better for me now.

I used to pay shipping and 17.5% vat plus some import fees, now it's shipping, 5% vat and the £10 fedex fee and i get super fast delivery :rock

I know it's different for the rest of europe though. :(

I'm from the UK and was gutted when they said the euro warehouse was going to close cos i thought i was going to have to stop buying from SSC but it's worked out better for me now.

I used to pay shipping and 17.5% vat plus some import fees, now it's shipping, 5% vat and the £10 fedex fee and i get super fast delivery :rock

I know it's different for the rest of europe though. :(

That's kinda why I want to order from SS, ex or not.

That's kinda why I want to order from SS, ex or not.

Yep plus the points we get from them, i had enough to buy the Silver surfer Comiquette and only had to pay the shipping. :rock

I can't think of anywhere here where we can get stuff lower than SS anyway? and then they take ages to get the stuff like Play.com so i'll stick with SS. :yess:

Yep plus the points we get from them, i had enough to buy the Silver surfer Comiquette and only had to pay the shipping. :rock

I can't think of anywhere here where we can get stuff lower than SS anyway? and then they take ages to get the stuff like Play.com so i'll stick with SS. :yess:

Exactly. For stuff like this, I think we can agree UK shops suck. :lol

Same here, at first i was gutted it was shipping so soon but now i've come around to the idea, so the sooner the better, :yess:

I want both IMandWM to ship faster so we can see the duo together all lighted up! :rock

Then I can start switching nameplates around and confuse people! :yess:

Back