Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn this is soon, this has to be the one time where i'm like :gah::gah: damn ssc try spacing out this stuff a little will ya. the old lady is going to freak, she hates it when they come knocking at the door for brokerage the taxes cause i'm at work and she has to pay for it.:monkey3

hmm I got on the waitlist a week ago and it converted... cool. Im glad this is coming sooner and not later in the fourth quarter

damn this is soon, this has to be the one time where i'm like :gah::gah: damn ssc try spacing out this stuff a little will ya. the old lady is going to freak, she hates it when they come knocking at the door for brokerage the taxes cause i'm at work and she has to pay for it.:monkey3
Hey dude you can call fedex and pay the taxes and brokerage over the phone ,so when it arrives ,it just has to be signed for !! cuts down on the drama !!!!

Hey dude you can call fedex and pay the taxes and brokerage over the phone ,so when it arrives ,it just has to be signed for !! cuts down on the drama !!!!

I believe once the package is cleared by customs you can call them to pay for taxes and duties. I done this before.

damn...........SS is not playing all these shipping dates smart. Good bye Mark VI :wave.

Don't think they have much room to manouvre with them double dipping in 1/5 and 1/4 scale, then adding LSB amd 1:1 busts it's gonna get crazy if you get everything. Gotta feed the greed! Good thing is this should be really ez to get down the line tho, especially if you actually know who the character is and don't need a nameplate : P

Don't think they have much room to manouvre with them double dipping in 1/5 and 1/4 scale, then adding LSB amd 1:1 busts it's gonna get crazy if you get everything. Gotta feed the greed! Good thing is this should be really ez to get down the line tho, especially if you actually know who the character is and don't need a nameplate : P

yeah no kiddin with like over 2500 of them produced, i think this may turn into another stealth IM lsb

Very sweet maquette...But I just can't do it...December would have been great, but with Gambit EX, Woverine EX, Gandalf EX, Mola Ram EX PF's, 1:1 Vader EX Bust (2 payments to go), Firefly 12", Connor 12", Emperor 12", eFX McQuarrie Vader, SDCC and CV all coming I just don't have $500 laying around...Even a flex pay won't help...

Well, once I get the notice, more than likely I will cancel, I won't one of you can get the order.

Very sweet maquette...But I just can't do it...December would have been great, but with Gambit EX, Woverine EX, Gandalf EX, Mola Ram EX PF's, 1:1 Vader EX Bust (2 payments to go), Firefly 12", Connor 12", Emperor 12", eFX McQuarrie Vader, SDCC and CV all coming I just don't have $500 laying around...Even a flex pay won't help...

Well, once I get the notice, more than likely I will cancel, I won't one of you can get the order.

There was a notice for this I thought someone just posted that it was shipping during August, I haven't received any e-mails on this piece... :dunno

There was a notice for this I thought someone just posted that it was shipping during August, I haven't received any e-mails on this piece... :dunno

Nah Ski, no notice...I was saying that if the notice comes soon, I will cancel then...My bad..

Sorry for the tease....:slap

If this has already been posted then sorry...

The Maquette can be seen throughout this video.

<script src="https://player.ooyala.com/player.js?embedCode=N4ODNlMTqvf7bVQoxvDxdCoB-tCl2MFe&deepLinkEmbedCode=N4ODNlMTqvf7bVQoxvDxdCoB-tCl2MFe&autoplay=0&width=640&height=360&adSetCode=p3MDM6IjkR_I1SN_1_8AsxtIjvAlfFQo"></script>

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Estimated Item Arrival Notice

***READ ONLY E-MAIL***

***DO NOT REPLY***​

Item arrival: 20 days

Item name: Iron Man Mark VI – Sideshow Exclusive

Item #: 4000411

Item total: US$ 499.99

Est. ship weight (US): 15 lbs.

Ship cost: contact for quote: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=134

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Estimated Item Arrival Notice