Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well they said eventually. The Mark II and V are my favs so far; but its good to know that if we cant afford the 1:2 pieces, a 1/4 will be made as well............

I'll probably pick up 1:2 scales of everything eventually, good to know they have an open ES for those pieces.

True about the 1/4 scales, they offer a good alternatives and they have more dynamic poses which is nice.

Last edited:
Cool! I expect we'll see a WM piece like this during the month. I will consider getting many of the other Iron Man pieces.

didnt know where else to post this, but an interesting detail in the Q&A today relating to future IM 1/4 and 1/2 pieces.........

What are the chances of a 1:2 scale War Machine being released? What about a 1:4 scale as well?
No secret, you’ll be seeing a 1:4 scale War Machine maquette developed by Legacy very, very (very) soon. 1:2 scale is likely, but a little further down the road.

Are there any plans to do an Iron Man Mark III 1/4 scale movie maquette?
Yes, in due time. We hope to bring you 1:4 scale versions of each of the Iron Man suits!

That's really good news & thanks for posting it. :yess:

didnt know where else to post this, but an interesting detail in the Q&A today relating to future IM 1/4 and 1/2 pieces.........

What are the chances of a 1:2 scale War Machine being released? What about a 1:4 scale as well?
No secret, you’ll be seeing a 1:4 scale War Machine maquette developed by Legacy very, very (very) soon. 1:2 scale is likely, but a little further down the road.

If WM is a companion piece to this maquette, or at least is meant to go with it, I will have a hard time saying no to it. Bring it on I say. :rock

Are there any plans to do an Iron Man Mark III 1/4 scale movie maquette?
Yes, in due time. We hope to bring you 1:4 scale versions of each of the Iron Man suits!

Oh God! :horror :lol

Super excited about this piece, but I only ordered the regular at the time since I didn't need the name plate. But for only 10 bucks and a smaller edition size, I decided to jump on the wailist 2 or 3 days ago, and i've just got a conversion e-mail.

So it converted very quickly, must have been a few cancellations? :dunno

Super excited about this piece, but I only ordered the regular at the time since I didn't need the name plate. But for only 10 bucks and a smaller edition size, I decided to jump on the wailist 2 or 3 days ago, and i've just got a conversion e-mail.

So it converted very quickly, must have been a few cancellations? :dunno

Mine also converted, I got on the waitlist when I noticed I ordered the Regular, can't figure what I was doing, why would I have bought the regular on the first day ??? :cuckoo:

Oh well, got the EX now. :yess:

People probably cancelling for the Hulk....

A couple of questions for you guys:

1) Is the quality of these Maquettes very high? Currently I have the Koto Mark III, which, for about $100, is good (to me). You get what you pay for, so my "statue" is starting to lean forward a bit on its light up base. But from afar, and with the lights turned on, I think it looks quite good.

For $500, are these Maquettes significantly better in terms of quality?

2) Does this statue require batteries to utilize the light function?

Thanks.

Iron Man Mark VI
Sideshow Exclusive Edition

Est. Ship Date: August 2010

Limited Edition: 800

What's going on!? :panic:

A couple of questions for you guys:

1) Is the quality of these Maquettes very high? Currently I have the Koto Mark III, which, for about $100, is good (to me). You get what you pay for, so my "statue" is starting to lean forward a bit on its light up base. But from afar, and with the lights turned on, I think it looks quite good.

For $500, are these Maquettes significantly better in terms of quality?

2) Does this statue require batteries to utilize the light function?

Thanks.

I don't have any IM maquettes from Sideshow yet but to answer 2) It will run on batteries and an ac adapter.

Last edited:
Back