Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was supposed to be fourth quarter.

This is the only thing I have coming up soon so I'm excited :yess:

____, that might be too soon for me. Maybe I'll pass on this one and go for War Machine

I'm in the same boat. There are 4 items that I have pre-ordered that are shipping in August all of a sudden. Wolvie, Gambit, Gandolf and this. I'm either going to have to drop one of these or use a credit card. There's no way I'm letting this or Wolvie go so it's between Gambit and Gandolf on who would get the axe.:dunno:(

In the quiet words of the virgin mary ... come again?! :horror

I not going to cancel this, but i'm gonna struggle to get the funds together. Hopefully I can make it work.

On the one hand i'm happy this is shipping early, and on the other hand i'm horrified! :lol

In the quiet words of the virgin mary ... come again?! :horror

I not going to cancel this, but i'm gonna struggle to get the funds together. Hopefully I can make it work.

On the one hand i'm happy this is shipping early, and on the other hand i'm horrified! :lol

That's just how i feel as well. :lol

I hope they can Flex this item as it's coming way earlier than expected but the only thing I see a problem with Flex pay is that it's a Legacy item and not directly from Sideshow so they really don't have much say as in funds coming at all once with another party in the mix, same goes with Hot Toys items since they are a partner of Sideshow Collectibles.

Yeah there is no warning and all of a sudden the ship date gets changed and you're $500 lighter in the pocket. :horror :lol

well i put this on flex from the beginning and the last payment is in november so it shouldnt be a problem getting it on flex Ski

Has anybody in the UK enquired as to how much shipping will be? I've just sent off an e-mail but i'm wondering if anyone else has?

Everytime i get something from them in a big box it costs me $47 shipping, just got Silver Surfer the other day and that was $47 as well.

I'm in the same boat. There are 4 items that I have pre-ordered that are shipping in August all of a sudden. Wolvie, Gambit, Gandolf and this. I'm either going to have to drop one of these or use a credit card. There's no way I'm letting this or Wolvie go so it's between Gambit and Gandolf on who would get the axe.:dunno:(

All the rest are marvel, so Gandalf has to go :lecture

Dayum. If that is the changed shipping date, I might have to ask to get this under Flex-Pay. There's no way I am going to give this one up without a fight.

Back