Iron Man Mark V 1:2 scale Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seems as though there indeed maybe something to look forward to...:panic: :panic: the MKV LSF maybe coming out to play after all!!! :rock Although is the size correct to be an LSF? Could this infact be a 1/4 maquette?

eda9ysu9.jpg

I am more interested in the piece the guy is holding. Is that a 1:1 section of the arm?

seems as though there indeed maybe something to look forward to...:panic: :panic: the MKV LSF maybe coming out to play after all!!! :rock Although is the size correct to be an LSF? Could this infact be a 1/4 maquette?

eda9ysu9.jpg

why would you assume SS is making this from that pic? That pic is not from SS, it's from Legacy studios.

By referring to sideshow Ask Question section, there are # of collectors ask SS about, if others IM statue would be produced in 1/2 or 1/4.
From SS answered, SS will try to produced ALL IM armor in ALL scale possible. Just stay tuned.

But, it is about 2 years back.

yea, it took them 2 years just get the freakin IP maquette, with nothing else to show. I wouldn't count on them making too many of the older armors for a long *** time.

By referring to sideshow Ask Question section, there are # of collectors ask SS about, if others IM statue would be produced in 1/2 or 1/4.
From SS answered, SS will try to produced ALL IM armor in ALL scale possible. Just stay tuned.

But, it is about 2 years back.

Yea, that's right, so I'm pretty confident that we'll see a few more legacy LSF Iron Man armours in half scale from Sideshow, including hopefully this MKV at some point...

Back