Iron Man Mark V 1:2 scale Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd rather have a Venomsaurus, too, but there's no denying it's a very well done piece.

Edit: oh, you guys meant the 1:2 Iron Man Maquette. :p

Wouldn't get it in 1/2 but would in 1/4 if...

1. Had a better pose
2. Silver parts were chromed

No chrome is a fail, HT proved that having a dull silver/grey really takes away from the armour

Yes, I think ss should finish mark 1-6 with 1/4 first. I am not gonna spend 2k for that.

Wow, amazing!! The armour is not my favourite but still amazing!!

If only a had a huge mansion with a large room I could use solely for displaying these great large master-works...

...it goes without saying, if I had a mansion I'd most likely have the cash to throw about as well...

...sadly I have neither!!

:clap

Has that dino on the table been released yet? Looks like a Raptor?

Would love that Raptor maquette.

that piece was sold through universal studios at one point I believe. It is faux bronze, and there is a trex around the same size too. I saw both on ebay maybe a couple years ago, but not since then. A rare gem.

ba5460fc-46e1-4238-9d55-217878b9d2c4_zps7bb6c06b.jpg

Hurry up SSC/Legacy and release this MKV Maquette already!!! :impatient: Possible cost? As its Legacy, probably $2500??

If im being honest, the actual pose is so lame! That would have to change...looks like he's just woke up from a sleep and is stretching! :slap or like he's doing a rendition of Saturday Night Fever!!! ha!

Yeah it does look a bit awkward woul be great pointing the repulsion out with some nice battle damage

Back