Iron Man Mark II Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im not sure what you're looking at? The neck detail....and paint app, is looking pretty decent actually.

You actually nailed the pose. He's balancing himself! It's the MK II suit. The suit that he is figuring out how to fly while in his garage/ workshop. 😃

Too bad the brushed metal effect didn't carry over, though as usual love the sculpt.

You actually nailed the pose. He's balancing himself! It's the MK II suit. The suit that he is figuring out how to fly while in his garage/ workshop. ��

While true, it's not the way I want to be reminded of the Mark II every time I see it on my shelf... losing balance, trying to prevent falling flat on his face.

Well what else did that armor do in the movie? Flew a bit, froze itself, flew a bit more, then crashed down through a building and destroyed an expensive car, then got doused by a fire extinguisher. Really just a harbinger for the mark III. Kind of like the relationship between the Mark XLII and XLIII, except at least the XLII actually took a few bad guys out and saved people : )

Maybe sideshow should have made this based off of IM2, for a cool fight pose.

Perfect MK II 'Testing' pose...

x10pp0.png

Simple workshop floor base. No need for elaborate, made up, scenario or base :D

Well what else did that armor do in the movie? Flew a bit, froze itself, flew a bit more, then crashed down through a building and destroyed an expensive car, then got doused by a fire extinguisher. Really just a harbinger for the mark III. Kind of like the relationship between the Mark XLII and XLIII, except at least the XLII actually took a few bad guys out and saved people : )

Maybe sideshow should have made this based off of IM2, for a cool fight pose.

Well in 2 it beat the piss out of his other suit. Then did a fly by of the chair force tower. Before being "upgraded" into war machine.

Same pose with flames :lol

Look how shiny that suit is in daylight.

Still no reviews? Did those guys just post pictures without any word on how it looks in person?

Same pose with flames :lol

Look how shiny that suit is in daylight.

Still no reviews? Did those guys just post pictures without any word on how it looks in person?

True. Very curious on those who recieves it. Pictures often don't represent the actual statue as when you have it right in front of u.

i'm pleasantly surprised, looks just like to proto. can't ask much more than that. the pose is kinda odd, not really for me but this makes me eager for the other suits that were teased about a year ago. especially the mk 5 suitcase armor. always thought that one was really cool and distinctly different than all the others.

Back