Iron Man Mark II Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine :yess::yess::yess:

immkii001copie.jpg

immkii003copie.jpg

immkii002bis.jpg

Nice find!!! Simply amazing!!! I ordered the battle damaged and I hope it looks good. fingers crossed

Chewee Levelu- I own that Bust as well, but you bring it to a whole new level with the amazing pics you provided. Great Job!!!

Nice find!!! Simply amazing!!! I ordered the battle damaged and I hope it looks good. fingers crossed

I received the Mark III Battle Damaged Bust recently from Sideshow and well, it is battle damaged. But, I am very pleased with it. You should have no worries.

Amazing Pics!! But it Has The Vein..... If you got it from the WL at SS.com..... That looks very VERY..... similar to the one I Returned.....:wink1:....... Or Am I Seeing Wrong? ...... Could Be :dunno..... But if You Are Happy! It is All That Matters!!! :)

Amazing Pics!! But it Has The Vein..... If you got it from the WL at SS.com..... That looks very VERY..... similar to the one I Returned.....:wink1:....... Or Am I Seeing Wrong? ...... Could Be :dunno..... But if You Are Happy! It is All That Matters!!! :)

What vein would that be?

Wow that actually does look like yours, do you still have pictures of it so we can see a side by side comparison? Do you remember you edition #?....you dont think SS would be bright enough to send out a replacment with the same #?

Chris

Last edited:
:lol............im curious to see how this unfolds, SS never seems to suprise me, but in fairness, i didnt think the vein was a big deal to begin with. 90% of all SS pieces prolly have at least 1 small imperfection.

Back