Iron Man Mark II Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say go on flex-pay if the qualty is no good get a replacement or your money back its a no-lose situation!! And if you get your money back then you got $800 to spend on something else you want!!

Correct!! Mine Arrives Next Week already on The road....When it Arrives.......for me, it is Simple....if it Looks Good I will Keep Him ....if he does not.......i Will Send Him Back for a Refund no replacement......That's That...:D

I completely agree i just wonder how many of these are actually in collectors hands as I have seen these available on various online collectibles retailers sites for the sum of $1200+

I completely agree i just wonder how many of these are actually in collectors hands as I have seen these available on various online collectibles retailers sites for the sum of $1200+

:lecture:lecture:lecture

The only ones on eBay are going for $1500+...... I have a feeling they'll be collecting dust on the shelves for that kind of $$........ :monkey3

:lecture:lecture:lecture

The only ones on eBay are going for $1500+...... I have a feeling they'll be collecting dust on the shelves for that kind of $$........

Probably so... at least until IM 2 hits this summer. That's what I'm waiting on :monkey3

Cause the Mark II is Iron Man, and if SSC makes a War Machine bust its not Iron Man, its WM..

yeah, but it would be half the price of a Mark II, if you want IM, you can still get a good Mark III for like $500-600. I already have a Mark III, so paying double for a dull looking Mark II isnt worth anything to me, but a WM would be bad ass with the red eyes and all :banana

yeah, but it would be half the price of a Mark II, if you want IM, you can still get a good Mark III for like $500-600. I already have a Mark III, so paying double for a dull looking Mark II isnt worth anything to me, but a WM would be bad ass with the red eyes and all :banana

Aye, I see your point. Personally, I would prefer a WM bust, but I'm sure there are some who want to have all the incarnations of IM bust side by side to display. I actually do prefer Mk.II to the Mk.III as it fits my room color scheme better. :monkey5

Interesting that some wait lists are converting but there are no replacements left for me.

I'm returning mine for a full refund unless someone wants it for cost plus shipping. It's got some paint flaking inside the neck. FYI, this is my replacement, the first one was scuffed up. :banghead

Interesting that some wait lists are converting but there are no replacements left for me.

I'm returning mine for a full refund unless someone wants it for cost plus shipping. It's got some paint flaking inside the neck. FYI, this is my replacement, the first one was scuffed up. :banghead

that sucks man, got any pics of the flaking?

Sorry to hear that mine arrives tomorrow.... So if it is bad will return for my $$$..... ;)

I would want all armor variations too...... But if money weren't a factor I'd repaint both Mark II & Mark III to a custom sleek finish :cool:

Yeah I think I saw someone with a very nice repainted one with regular and Warmachine colors. Think it was Amin.

just got stoned..

approve-of-this-post-300x270.jpg

So I Got Mine Today........ Some Pics (IPhone)....... Observe and LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK?................
c459fe2b.jpg

89e02b4e.jpg

3be310db.jpg

9b0a1307.jpg

Back