Iron Man Mark II Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
09d3ce94.jpg

66cd26e2.jpg

6bc9e6ea.jpg

e58997dc.jpg

So I Left The This Picture For Last.......Because this is Bothering me A Little...Not That Much.....it has like a Small "Vein" .......

e72537f2.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, mine has a very similar vein, only able to be seen from certain angles in certain light. My first Mark II bust had an actual deformity there, which you could feel and see clearly. Neither my Mark III nor BD bust have it. I tried to take a picture of it, but can't seem to get it to show up on my camera.

Yeah, mine has a very similar vein, only able to be seen from certain angles in certain light. My first Mark II bust had an actual deformity there, which you could feel and see clearly. Neither my Mark III nor BD bust have it. I tried to take a picture of it, but can't seem to get it to show up on my camera.

Yeah I took out the MIII to see if it had it but no.... :).....

I think the Mark 2 looks better than Mark 3.

A quick question: Are the eyes lit up in white color? I thought it had that little cyan colored touch?!

Great pics Spen :clap

Awesome bust :rock

Congrats on adding it to your collection!

I checked on mine and couldn't see that vein...but it doesn't look bad at all.

So I Left The This Picture For Last.......Because this is Bothering me A Little...Not That Much.....it has like a Small "Vein" .......

e72537f2.jpg

This would bugg the hell out of me if it was mine. My eyes would always go right to that spot every time I looked at it. If it was me I would send it back....but thats me:D

Chris

Agreed. If I had to send back every SS piece of mine with a subtle flaw like this, I would have nothing left. :lol

Yep, a large percentage of manufactured products have at least one small flaw somewhere, but I also have a lot of pieces that I think are perfect as well :cool: That wouldnt bother me either..........but no paint at all would defn bother me

This would bugg the hell out of me if it was mine. My eyes would always go right to that spot every time I looked at it. If it was me I would send it back....but thats me:D

Chris

Actually I did Send it Back for a Full Refund & I have my 800+ dollars in my account and Very Happy About It!!! ;).... Not really missing him that much.....:eek:

Actually I did Send it Back for a Full Refund & I have my 800+ dollars in my account and Very Happy About It!!! ;).... Not really missing him that much.....:eek:

Seriously dude? You could have easily sold that to someone on here I bet

Seriously dude? You could have easily sold that to someone on here I bet

I left it outside the box for a couple of days and 2 things happened in all honesty, 1st the "vein" it had was visible, more than I originally thought and 2nd the actual piece was not doing to much for me:eek:.. The one color and lack of contrast of it was making me question my real feelings toward the actual bust and for me at the end the imperfection + boredome made me make the final desicion and I am not regreting it for a second. :)

I felt the same way when I sent my first 1:1 IM bust back....ooohh the memories:monkey2

Chris

That Bad Boy... My Mark III bust is packed at home and very satisfied with him, great finish!!!! No problem with that one, looks Amazing!!!.... A Keeper ;)

Back