Iron Man mark I-VII diecast figures are a very real possibility now...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MK V is a must in diecast, imagine the shine of the silver WOOW

I'm going to be a hoarder. I'm not letting go of my plastic ones and I will just get the diecast versions that catch my eye :) I will not let go of my precious, lol.

Imagine this one:

Rhodie-in-the-Mark-II-Iron-Man-armor_gallery_primary.jpg

I have MK I, VI and VII. The only one Ill rebuy is VI as I can move my plastic VI over to the Avengers shelf and put a Stark HS on it like the Avengers VI. MK 2,3,4,5 Im in for though.

I've only got the mark II unleashed figure out of the first 7 suits so I think I'll just buy them all, hopefully the diecast mark II will have different display options than the unleashed version but it wouldn't be a deal breaker as my mark II figure was what made me buy more figures (it was my first Iron Man figure & still remains my over all favourite figure really). :)

It'll still be silver paint. It won't look any more metallic b/c diecast is underneath. Don't think they've used diecast on the chest of any of the DC figures, anyway.

Not sure where you see flesh color but do recall that that shot was during Tony's bday bash at his mansion, plenty of girls in skimpy dresses in the background, probably just reflecting that.

:lol I don't know what you've been drinking, but I want a bottle! ;)

This doesn't come in bottles. :wink1:

Not sure where you see flesh color but do recall that that shot was during Tony's bday bash at his mansion, plenty of girls in skimpy dresses in the background, probably just reflecting that.

Flesh tone that I see circled for your convenience ... but good point about the party.
fleshy.jpg

Back