Premium Format Iron Man Mark 42 1/4 Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles & Legacy Effects

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nobody wants to read all this verbal garbage in here.

Stick to the topic this thread is meant for.

Thank you.

Nope didn't go through sideshow

Went through secret compass. Shane the person who runs it is super cool and gives me deals all the time

He sold me a berserker marquette $199 shipped.

Getting Optimus riding grimlock prime 1 for $120 less then retail. So $1780 shipped.

I really like this piece... the pose is awesome, the light up features are really cool, the suit version is great and I want a 1/4 Iron man.

But I am soooo spooked to order and get a bad paint job. Need to find one in person I guess.

I just got this piece, very nice, I wish downy jr face skin tone was not so dark but everything else looked great

400042_press21-001.jpg
if you have those ,the other are nothing.

just got the mark 42...very bad
light base
bad paintjob
bad red 6/10
box nice 8/10

If you're asking me, no. I haven't posted any yet. I will eventually in my collection thread in the show your shelves section. Either way, people who like it will still like it and people determined to call it crap will call it crap.

Just got mine 2 days ago. And its awfully awful. Shame on Sideshow to pass this through QC checks..

Seems like IM ****ted in his pants or no, i mean Suit

Just when i thought IP was bad. This is worse!

Just got mine 2 days ago. And its awfully awful. Shame on Sideshow to pass this through QC checks..

Seems like IM ****ted in his pants or no, i mean Suit

Just when i thought IP was bad. This is worse!

Was there any paint on the box??? Any weird smell?? It almost looks like either something was pushed up against it when it was still wet or the polystone wasn't completely cured when it was painted which would cause discoloration. If it was the later the painters wouldn't even know, and it might not show as an issue for a few weeks or months, which would be the transit time from China. Any way you cut it that will get you a replacement.

Back