Premium Format Iron Man Mark 42 1/4 Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles & Legacy Effects

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And you believe that mention?
and you have those statues ?sec please.

IMAG0591.jpg

its same scale with snake eyes head,do it yourself.

Attachments

• IMAG0590.jpg
    IMAG0590.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 444
And you believe that mention?
and you have those statues ?sec please.

Yes, I have them. Your pics confirm that SS Iron Patriot is out of scale, as mentioned on multiple forums. The Iron Studios 1:4 is in line with the rest of the 1:4 Iron man statues. Thanks for further proving my point.

snake eyes is 1/5 and has exactly same scale with iron studios-

ummm...even with your photos, snake eyes clearly looks smaller than the IS IM. If Snake Eyes is 1/5th and SSC IP is 1/4, than IS looks to be somewhere between the two. I have the mark VI and that looks 1/4th to me while snake eyes is definitely smaller. So it is possible that IS 1/4th is a tad undersized.

ummm...even with your photos, snake eyes clearly looks smaller than the IS IM. If Snake Eyes is 1/5th and SSC IP is 1/4, than IS looks to be somewhere between the two. I have the mark VI and that looks 1/4th to me while snake eyes is definitely smaller. So it is possible that IS 1/4th is a tad undersized.

Ummmm, snake eyes would have to FIT inside the helmet so it should be slightly smaller.

If I were guaranteed one that looks as good as the statue in the video, I'd get him. He looks real real nice.

Some of the facebook groups have been posting some troubling pictures, sadly. Seems like this one is very hit or miss.

The bulk of pics here have been of the entire statue from top to bottom, as such there haven't really been many close up pics of the statue.

Whereas for the IP there were quite a few close up shots of the paint app.

Some statue in hand statements have stated 1 or 2 black line issues, but I don't think any such pics accompanied the posts.

Some of the facebook groups have been posting some troubling pictures, sadly. Seems like this one is very hit or miss.

Yeah, if you listen to the video review posted the guy says "I got lucky" and goes on to say he'd seen a bunch of bad ones on Facebook groups as well as other forums.

Last edited:
Seems like most people are happy with what they receive.

Still surprised by how few people seem to be talking about this piece. An ES of "just" 3000 for an Iron Man, and almost no one is showing theirs off. Odd.

Back