Premium Format Iron Man Mark 42 1/4 Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles & Legacy Effects

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark 42 Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

I like the colors, not the pose. ;)

Ha ha nice. I just can't like, no matter how much I try the overwhelming amount of gold on the suit. I prefer the original colors scheme to this. If I could own many suits though I would buy just to have it.

It's part of the story now. Might as well be at peace with that. ;) Nah, I actually don't think the pose is that bad. Just a bit scheptical towards a "crouched" pose, or whatever the word is to describe this.

PS. I've now changed the thread title/type to STATUE on this and the IP thread. That should settle it. ;)

It's part of the story now. Might as well be at peace with that. ;) Nah, I actually don't think the pose is that bad. Just a bit scheptical towards a "crouched" pose, or whatever the word is to describe this.

PS. I've now changed the thread title/type to STATUE on this and the IP thread. That should settle it. ;)

I will enjoy the movies but no joygasm over the suit colors.:lol

At least, I prefer the Mark 42 over what little we've seen of the Avengers 2 armor.

Especially when it comes to the lower half of the suit... wtf?

iron-man-avengers-2.jpg

At least, I prefer the Mark 42 over what little we've seen of the Avengers 2 armor.

iron-man-avengers-2.jpg

:lol MK43 1/2?

Haha, yea! He kind of looks like a kid that was bullied at school, on that picture. :)

Good for emergency toilet :rotfl

iron-man-avengers-2.jpg

When the CG is done on that suit it will look SO much better than the goldenrod that is the Mark 42....lol.

I am looking forward to the full reveal. I actually like the look of this armor but was not impressed by the Koto statue (the water base was a turn off).

I am looking forward to the full reveal. I actually like the look of this armor but was not impressed by the Koto statue (the water base was a turn off).

Same here. Koto's piece wasn't impressive. This will be, I'm sure. It's Legacy Effects, after all.

iron-man-avengers-2.jpg

The rest is still stuck in the kids barn :lol

I hope the price is in line with the patriot version.

Price should definitely be the same :dunno

Back