Premium Format Iron Man Mark 42 1/4 Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles & Legacy Effects

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark 42 Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

I had zero interest in this til the pic with IP. I have IP on PO and I may have to PO this as well. I promised myself I wouldn't buy multiples for IM since I already have the mark vi and wm maquettes but these are just too cool!

However, Sideshow posted themselves, Legendary Scale Figure is not necessarily based on 1/2 scale (i.e. Wolf).

The strangest part... they elected to use the word "Figure" to describe this specialty line of "statues".

Go figure! :monkey1

I quit trying to figure that out along time ago, it's like trying to Pin a Politician down on a specific answer :gah: :lol:lol:lol

Al

I quit trying to figure that out along time ago, it's like trying to Pin a Politician down on a specific answer :gah: :lol:lol:lol

Al

:exactly: Which is one of the reasons why I just buy a piece if it looks good and at the right price. Lately, I've tried to limit myself to anything 1/4 or larger but if the piece kicks @ss at 1/6 or smaller, I'll get it too. :)

:exactly: Which is one of the reasons why I just buy a piece if it looks good and at the right price. Lately, I've tried to limit myself to anything 1/4 or larger but if the piece kicks @ss at 1/6 or smaller, I'll get it too. :)

I hear you, collect what you want and makes you Happy every-time you step into your Collection Room. Now for myself it is 1/6 scale and up but I have here lately have been focusing more on 1/4 scale pieces and not with just SSC, There are other companies out there that just seem to think outside the box and have the Talent and not restrained by outdated ideas and poses on certain pieces + the prices are not ex-stream and you feel you are getting more bang for your Buck for a quality piece.

Al

Buy buy buy :rotfl

Re: Iron Man Mark 42 Maquette Preview ..... Looks like next week.

Nice i hope it comes out next year :( i've spent to much money already this year on statues.

Nice i hope it comes out next year :( i've spent to much money already this year on statues.

I am in the same boat as you my friend , I am getting Sups EX and Black Widow EX this month. I have Gwen/Spidey in June, Capt in August then ...... Hulk, jean, WW at the end of the year. Next year I have Thor but an Iron Man would complete my Movie avenger set so I am tempted to buy it.

We will see how the full pose looks, I have a NECA 1/4 scale posed on a custom Base which looks amazing so lets see how good this is. If SS released a Gambit/Brown Wolvey or Juggernaut I am going to rip out what little hair I have left.

I am in the same boat as you my friend , I am getting Sups EX and Black Widow EX this month. I have Gwen/Spidey in June, Capt in August then ...... Hulk, jean, WW at the end of the year. Next year I have Thor but an Iron Man would complete my Movie avenger set so I am tempted to buy it.

We will see how the full pose looks, I have a NECA 1/4 scale posed on a custom Base which looks amazing so lets see how good this is. If SS released a Gambit/Brown Wolvey or Juggernaut I am going to rip out what little hair I have left.

hahaha i just got the Iron man Half scale. I'm already getting my ass kicked by my wife because of this lol

Here's hoping for a similar price point to the Iron Patriot. Maybe even an RDJ likeness head with a third head of Pepper Potts?

The armour has grown oneme but still hate the movie.

The 1:1 42 Bust Proto looks beautiful.

Interested to see the Ex on this. Pretty sure it's a nameplate.

This is a get for me. Been waiting for a new 1/4 Iron Man. Hopefully the price point is the same as Iron Patriot. Also hoping for switch out heads with likeness of both RDJ and Pepper Potts.

Must buy!!!
Already own the Iron Studios but was sooo :pfft: by their sloppy paint job that I'll get this one.

Can't wait to see the whole thing. Particularly interested in the base.

It is indeed a Maquette...

IM42Maquettev04.jpg

Back