Premium Format Iron Man Mark 42 1/4 Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles & Legacy Effects

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My beloved Iron Man MK42 and Iron Patriot!!! :love Come to PAPA!!!! :panic:

use3e5em.jpg
Damn this IP pose with the arm like that without anything coming out is seriously one of the biggest FAIL I've seen. What's the point of having his arm up if he's not firing???? :gah:

Mk 42 looks good here, reserving final judgement until production pieces land though since it seems every company is falling short of getting the gold tones of this suit painted correctly.

I agree. No point it sticking your arm out if there's nothing to shoot. Now if the Palm was up he could be shooting the bird at someone....lol

Now that we can see the new Avengers 2 Iron Man suit, it's not all to dis-similar to the MK42 :( shame cos no doubt we're gonna get this new Avengers 2 suit as another LIFESIZE bust or maquette...was hoping for a drastic change in design :(

One question though, why does this suit have an Arc Reactor built in when he no longer relies on one? At the end of Iron Man 3 Stark had the op to remove the rest of the shrapnel?

e8u2apuv.jpg

Now that we can see the new Avengers 2 Iron Man suit, it's not all to dis-similar to the MK42 :( shame cos no doubt we're gonna get this new Avengers 2 suit as another LIFESIZE bust or maquette...was hoping for a drastic change in design :(

e8u2apuv.jpg

This armour is basically the reverse colour scheme to the Mark 42. So reverse the colours and it works better... lol.

One question though, why does this suit have an Arc Reactor built in when he no longer relies on one? At the end of Iron Man 3 Stark had the op to remove the rest of the shrapnel?

:hi5: I don't really know much about Iron Man :dunno :lol

OMG... Andy... I can't believe you asked that.....LOLLOLLOL

This armour is basically the reverse colour scheme to the Mark 42. So reverse the colours and it works better... lol.

OMG... Andy... I can't believe you asked that.....LOLLOLLOL

I know :slap it's been a long day :lol must be the effect of seeing a new armour :lol it got me all excited :lol

Back