Premium Format Iron Man Mark 42 1/4 Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles & Legacy Effects

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For people getting the IP and 42, are you getting from SSC or another online vendor like BBTS? Since no EX seems like better idea to save some cash and buy somewhere else? Looks like on BBTS about 809 + 50 shipping.

For people getting the IP and 42, are you getting from SSC or another online vendor like BBTS? Since no EX seems like better idea to save some cash and buy somewhere else? Looks like on BBTS about 809 + 50 shipping.

You get double reward points on IP, plus for me I only live about 2 hrs from SS Warehouse so shipping on PF's usually only run like $18 which is a lot cheaper then BBTS. so even with saving taxes by buying BBTS, the savings is pretty much the same as buying directly from SS, for me anyways.

You get double reward points on IP, plus for me I only live about 2 hrs from SS Warehouse so shipping on PF's usually only run like $18 which is a lot cheaper then BBTS. so even with saving taxes by buying BBTS, the savings is pretty much the same as buying directly from SS, for me anyways.

Nice. Yeah being in California, I'm hoping sideshow shipping takes only like 2-3 days.

I'm just getting with SSC. The price difference is almost marginal for me and the reward points from sideshow really add up in the end. I'm up to 9134 reward points.

I'm on board. I dig this one. I'll have to see about MKIII and VII. I mean, I'm tempted already.

I will have $70 in rewards this time next year. Will probably use it right away on one of those iron men :wink1: Pretty much just a free shipping and no tax voucher. Haha

Anyone buy stuff at Cornerstorecomics? I have because they are a couple hours away and i can pick up to save shipping. just wanted to know how soon cornerstore usually puts up preorders for new pieces. I want to buy this from them to save shipping and maybe the discount but I have no idea when or if they will put it up for PO. Just curious if anyone knows their patterns?

I'm just getting with SSC. The price difference is almost marginal for me and the reward points from sideshow really add up in the end. I'm up to 9134 reward points.

Is that 9134 points cleared? Just checked mine and I've got 11,341 points cleared and another 5495 pending :horror :horror I will get my free LSF!!! :yess:

Just noticed the ES on this is 2000 where IP is 3500. I would not have guessed that

Just noticed the ES on this is 2000 where IP is 3500. I would not have guessed that

IP didn't have NRD and had double reward. It's like the old times when there is no NRD, everyone orders and cancel later. IP probably will be in stock for a while.

Back