Iron Man HulkBuster Armor Rumors and News

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just need this, a new Hulk and Thanos whenever they get around to him. Years down the line when they make the New Avengers I'll take Luke Cage, Wolverine and Spidey.. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Told my wife she'd be off the hook for the next 10 Christmas's if she bought me one :) Providing of course, I live long enough to see it made.

At least it will be a while until it gets released. Time to clean up the rest of my unwanted collection to make some room!

I can't wait to see the final screen look for the armor.

For the freak that asked about how HT would do it and make it proportional in line with the comic...it's not like they come close to doing that with the current MK armor so I can't see them making it a priority for what will probably be the largest figure to date. I mean look at the Mk iii and IV legs. When u pull the air brake flaps open and see the internals then see how little room is left there's no bloody way that suit would be large enough to house an actual human leg let alone have the additional room for any mechanical or electrical items a suit like the iron man armor would need. In reality these MK suits should be a lot closer to hulks scale now then any normal human. Realistically the armor should be 1.5-2 times as large as tony stark. Put a tony figure, or any human, next to a Mk figure. Heck, use the Mk 2 unleashed to see how much stuff should be in the suit and tell me where they stuff a human? Lol so it's not like even if the AoU version of Hulkbuster has tony inside his Mk xvxdgcb whatever, then I'm the HB that the hot toy version will have it scaled large enough that a Mk would indeed fit. Be lucky if it is large enough for a human.

And just to be clear....I LOVE the Hot toys iron man Mk armor. I started collecting 1/6 just last year, and that was completly because of my love for the MK armor figures. I think they are among some of the sweetest toys ever. To me anyway. But as stated above, they are not exactly in true scale given the size and build of their other figures. Especially if u compare the suits to their own Tony Stark figure. They are basically the same size

After that mess iron man 3 it makes almost no sense hed be inside that suit.

If they do this I think they will go the Spiderman 2 route and not include a different head sculpt. Meaning it will just be a unremovable helmet and different hands for accessories. Similar to Hulk in a way.

I was saving all my reward points for a rainy day. Now I am saving them for this monster. He's going to be in the $750-800 range for sure, and if he comes with a Stark or Iron Man figure to pilot it, we might be looking at $900! And I don't even want to think about the shipping LOL! So yeah, if I save all my reward points for the next 2 years I may be able to pay something reasonable for this beast afterwards.

If the concept art is any indication of the scale of this thing its going to be MASSIVE, like Batmobile/Tumbler big! The Hulk figure is already enormous at 5LBS 16", and the Hulkbuster armor in the concept art Dwarfs the Hulk. He'll take up a whole Bestå shelf by himself.

Hulkbuster will be the adult version of the G.I. Joe U.S.S. Flagg!

Back