Iron Man HulkBuster Armor Rumors and News

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care how big and cool the suit looks, somehow I get the feeling Stark is still going to get his a$$ handed to him. I can't imagine a script where Hulk gets bested by Starktech. Just not the way the character is written.

I could see having 3 HB on my shelf when this is all over . I already have the Sideshow HB Ex, I will pick up whatever HB HT makes and I am sure Sideshow will make another HB based the new design that i will buy if it's as good as their 1st one.

Agreed, Sideshow's Hulkbuster was my first high end collectible and if they did an Avengers 2 version that was good I'd be in for that as well.

Bought! This would be awesome. Hopefully HT makes a improved Hulk for Avengers 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not at all.. Hulk would tear that thing to shreds but it would make an awesome figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definite preorder. I know it'll be huge and expensive--I also know that I NEED it in my collection. Let's just hope it doesn't take 3-4 years to get it.

:lol That's what people said for Iron Monger and Hulk as well. That may be true but I'm happy securing just 1 for myself :)

Well the value of this will skyrocket because it's an IM suit and a favorite. When this gets released nobody better say "Iron Man again?" This is one armor I definitely want to see.!

My first holy grail was the 1989 Batmobile. Next came the Hulk. Then the Dark Knight armory with Bruce Wayne and Alfred. This looks to be next. So I will have 2 grails from Marvel and DC. Can you imagine if this would be die-cast? I hope not, way too heavy. I would love to make that lock up pose with Hulk in the concept art. I read that this armor had two shoulder mounted gatling laser blasters, guess like War Machine but with 2.

I am wondering how they would sell this? This armor was an add-on to his standard armor. His armor in Avengers 2, let's call it maybe Mark 50?, would fit in the Hulkbuster. So this would have to be big enough to house an armor suit. If the film goes with this accuracy, then HT would have to follow. So with that in mind, would Hulkbuster be a separate item, and then the standard one will be sold separately, maybe as a DX? Or all of it would be sold together as a super DX set. Or maybe do the shortcut route and place Stark by himself in the Hulkbuster? Or maybe just have him not removeable like previous IM offerings. Just lift the helmet and there's Stark's head like Iron Monger with Stone. That way would stink since Hulkbuster would be bigger and they can do much more and take it a step further. And yes it would have to be much bigger than Hulk. If the same size Hulk can easily throw him or grab his arms etc and rip them off. At least with the bigger arms etc like in the concept art, would be difficult to get a grip on the arms and legs.

Why is Tony fighting hulk? I thought they're cool? Or are they just sparing?

My guess Ultron made it seem that Tony backstabbed Hulk by secretly taking control of another IM armor. Just another manipulation technique :)

I'm just glad for having concept art for hulk buster. I'm usually not that fussy but I hate it when ppl call Igor "hulk buster". All Igor seems to bust are steel beam holding contests and wallets.

Last edited:
My first holy grail was the 1989 Batmobile. Next came the Hulk. Then the Dark Knight armory with Bruce Wayne and Alfred. This looks to be next. So I will have 2 grails from Marvel and DC. Can you imagine if this would be die-cast? I hope not, way too heavy. I would love to make that lock up pose with Hulk in the concept art. I read that this armor had two shoulder mounted gatling laser blasters, guess like War Machine but with 2.

I am wondering how they would sell this? This armor was an add-on to his standard armor. His armor in Avengers 2, let's call it maybe Mark 50?, would fit in the Hulkbuster. So this would have to be big enough to house an armor suit. If the film goes with this accuracy, then HT would have to follow. So with that in mind, would Hulkbuster be a separate item, and then the standard one will be sold separately, maybe as a DX? Or all of it would be sold together as a super DX set. Or maybe do the shortcut route and place Stark by himself in the Hulkbuster? Or maybe just have him not removeable like previous IM offerings. Just lift the helmet and there's Stark's head like Iron Monger with Stone. That way would stink since Hulkbuster would be bigger and they can do much more and take it a step further. And yes it would have to be much bigger than Hulk. If the same size Hulk can easily throw him or grab his arms etc and rip them off. At least with the bigger arms etc like in the concept art, would be difficult to get a grip on the arms and legs.

Back