Iron Man Comiquette Exclusive Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick question for you guys who have already received yours:

Was there any sort of damage like finger prints in the paint work or spots where the protective tissue used in the packaging had stuck to the paint because it hadn't completely dried yet before it was packaged etc?

Thanks in advance

I didn't have any problems with mine (which is somewhat unusual for me).

And thanks for the kind words about the pics. P1X4R, as I'm sure Jeremy can attest, the camera is somewhat important, but in the end it's all about the lighting (unless you happen to have a doily or a yard swing handy ;)).

Last edited:
Way outside my personal collecting interests, but that is a fantastic looking piece. :cool:

i agree with you. lighting is very important. unfortunately, my kitchen's lighting is too yellow. i need to dedicate an area with better lighting.

Scates only saw mine for a minute before I left for work but he looked great, this is just a awesome statue!

The awesomeness of this piece is putting my minimalist "only Captain America" Marvel collection philosophy to the absolute test.

If I can just hold out for Cap then I'll have a cool Jerry Seinfeld-style display of my favorite superhero. But if I break down and get Iron Man...where does it stop?

I've already got PF Grey Hulk as an upcoming place holder until Cap arrives, I *really* shouldn't get another. But that is one gorgeous piece.

The paint job is what really makes this piece shine (literally). I examined it closely and couldn't find any flaws like fingerprints, runs, etc. It's truly an awesome job.

I'd imagine that this one was a bit easier for the painters in China, at least from the perspective that it really only has three colors and some "antiquing" dry-brush work to give the grooves some shadow detail.

The Base is huge on this thing.. Same with the Hulk/Spidey.. As well as DOOM (feet).. I can only Imagine the space needed for the PF Hulk with his arm extended back.. *ponders*

Im going to have to give it some thought and construct some deep shelving for these Marvel Pieces, I'd also like to place mirrors behind them since the rears are just as ornate as the front...

As of now all the Marvels are boxed back up, preserving the sweet smell of freshly painted polystone for my enjoyment later...:eek:

It's hard to follow RoboDad's excellent pics!! just received mine today so here's a few shots. As mentioned before the paint is what sets this piece off :monkey5

I hope the pics aren't too large if so, i'll resize em

wireless079.jpg

wireless069.jpg

wireless066.jpg

wireless065.jpg

wireless070.jpg

wireless074.jpg

wireless075.jpg

Back