Iron Man 3 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick photo from the iPad.

eb51c49c.jpg

I'm glad to get a different looking armor. Search for pics of the Hall of Armor and see how many different colored armors there are. I'm still praying they make a Stealth armor HT.

After seeing that RDJ was high-fiving fans and taking pictures at SDCC with kids in their Iron Man costumes, I have decided to utterly reject any attempt to recast the role. That guy should play the character forever, and Iron Man should retire along with him. It's not like bringing in a new actor to play 007--it would be like somebody else playing Indiana Jones. Should never happen. RDJ = Iron Man.

That's a strange but good looking suit, the most radical switch up of the suits so far colour wise.

I can't wait for this film to be released, hopefully Shane Black makes something more akin to the tone of the first film rather than the second.

Last edited:
I think it's kind of ugly still....I was hoping it was a prank or something. Although..I wouldn't mind seeing a white and gold Iron Man...or the paint scheme in the new comics

2eg5r0j.jpg

It's just too much gold, sensory overload. Ugh, at least the film will be good.

It may not even be as bad if it were actually gold but you can see in comparison to the other MKs in the pic that it isn't. It looks more like a cream to me and is just hideous.

Gold overload. If that gold were silver it would work, or if the inverted the red/gold it would be great.

I like the sculpt.

Back