Iron Man 3 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooops, forgot to attach pic.

Paltrow%20Rescue%20Armor%20IRON%20MAN%203.jpg

Nope thats a photoshoot she did for a magazine back before IM2 came out. Thank god, I never want to see Pepper suit up.

And she looks HOT in that photo too! Tony is a lucky man! :date

I completely agree. I usually stick to the brunettes, but I do think Pepper is freaking hot. Especially in that pic. I'm all for her suiting up and kicking some ass. Only thing better than a hot chick is a hot chick kicking ass!

EDIT: I'm not the only one who thinks so:
"Everyone at this table thinks it would be the coolest thing in the world to see Pepper get in the suit at some point," said Marvel Studios President, Kevin Feige.

"We almost did it a few times; we talked about it a lot. I think we all share your enthusiasm for that, and we all want to see Gwyneth kick a little ass," said Jon Favreau, director of the first two "Iron Man" films and Happy Hogan actor.

Last edited:
The color scheme is growing on me, but it will look a hell of a lot better dirtied up and battle worn.

I would like to see Pepper in Rescue suit but wonder if she donning the suit in the 3rd movie may be a wee bit too soon and too much going on? Maybe in the 4th movie would be just right? I dunno, have to see how that pan out. After all, I really enjoy Ironman 2 despite a lot of criticism for it.

If she really did become Rescue, I look forward to have her in my collection.

I completely agree. I usually stick to the brunettes, but I do think Pepper is freaking hot. Especially in that pic. I'm all for her suiting up and kicking some ass. Only thing better than a hot chick is a hot chick kicking ass!

:exactly: A female Iron Woman would be kick arse! :yess:

Feige is fan-pandering. It's been stated over and over that the next Iron Man film isn't even being considered until they find out what the status with Robert Downey Jr would be. There wouldn't be one until after the second Avengers and while they are saying they'd continue forward ala "James Bond" style, many are grumbling that if Downey leaves, they might recast the rest of the group to keep everything more in line. So we might not even get Gwennie in Iron Man 4 without Downey.

Trust me, him referencing Rescue in any capacity is the same when people ask about Mutant____ in X-Men films or Marvel Character_____ in Avengers films. They just nod, wink, smile and allow the web to go insane.

Now that the Avenger's film is a complete epic success!, does anyone find it odd to see another new Iron man, Hulk, or Captain America movie without them involved.

I know that we going to see another Captain America and Hulk film along with Iron Man 3 before another Avengers. :dunno

Well Evans and Hemsworth are locked up until after Avengers 2, as are the rest of the casts really except Downey. We won't see a Hulk film until after The Avengers and Ruffalo is already signed to that.

What will be weird is that if Downey walks after this whomever they cast next on't have their own film to really gain a foothold, they'll be thrust into The Avengers 2 and be introduced alongside the already established Avengers.

Well Evans and Hemsworth are locked up until after Avengers 2, as are the rest of the casts really except Downey. We won't see a Hulk film until after The Avengers and Ruffalo is already signed to that.

What will be weird is that if Downey walks after this whomever they cast next on't have their own film to really gain a foothold, they'll be thrust into The Avengers 2 and be introduced alongside the already established Avengers.

Maybe they'll get Tom Cruise to play Stark after all...NOT!! :lol

As for Downey returning does he actually think he can find something better..C'mon, Sherlock Holmes is such a dud!

Btw, love your sexy Sig :wink1:

Last edited:
Maybe they'll get Tom Cruise to play Stark after all...NOT!! :lol

As for Downey returning does he actually think he can find something better..C'mon, Sherlock Holmes is such a dud!

Btw, love your sexy Sig :wink1:

That's true. Downey would be a fool to walk away from everything now. His career to riding the wave sky at the moment and actually made him a star again.

And I also love that sig! :naughty

Now that the Avenger's film is a complete epic success!, does anyone find it odd to see another new Iron man, Hulk, or Captain America movie without them involved.

I know that we going to see another Captain America and Hulk film along with Iron Man 3 before another Avengers. :dunno

Nope, it's just like the comics. :wave

That's true. Feige would be a fool to let Downey walk away from everything now. His career to riding the wave sky at the moment and actually made him a star again.

Fixed for accuracy. Post Avengers Downey can pretty much do what he wants. It's Marvel that will be hurting if Downey waks.

What would be funny is if Downey walked over the WB and became a DC hero, then you'd know he was pissed at Feige. :lol

Back