Iron Man 3 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoyed it, all the new armors
How Tony is remote controlling his armor, bout time!
Overal 9/10, enjoyed the mix of comics story and reality

I was really disappointed by the entire film if I'm honest. I enjoyed the first two immensely albeit for different reasons.

My random thoughts on IM3:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Loved it. Probably my 3rd favorite out of the bunch so far (Avengers, IM and IM3). Going to see it again this weekend.

Spoiler Spoiler:

But thats all just my opinion.

Last edited:
I loved it. It had a few WTF moments (ending) but I saw that coming when someone fell. No war machine suit......

I enjoyed it more than I expected to. Tony fighting without his suit was a ton of fun. The "twist" was awful. I loved pretty much everything aside from that.

I enjoyed it more than I expected to. Tony fighting without his suit was a ton of fun. The "twist" was awful. I loved pretty much everything aside from that.

Same here.

I didn't like the 'twist' but other than that I thought the movie was solid from start to finish. I really loved the whole Tennessee thing, especially the extremis chick.

I kind of had a feeling they were going to go this route once Black was brought on board. A more introspective film, with a few big action scenes, but for most of the film the story was about Tony and where he was emotionally after the Avengers.

Watched it, loved it, going to see it again tonight. I didn't mind the twist since I haven't read the comics and didn't know who the guy was anyway.

New director = fail

IM3 = Weakest IM film yet

They tried to make it DKR (which IMO didnt even work DKR) and they did an ever worse job than Nolan did.

That being said, I think I was the only one in there who had a sad when Tony's little robot buddies fell into the ocean. I was like,"Nooooooo! Don't die little robo-palz!"

I agree, the armors were far too weak and the ending when someone fell to come back and save the day was very lame. I also did not like what they removed from Tony either at the end.

Oh, it did need more of Iron Man (Tony actuallly in the suit) too. I missed Iron Man (and his voice from part 1).

Still liked it though.

Why would they do that?

I Would love to see an interview where they explain the reasoning behind the Mandarin.

Back