Iron Man 3 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's pretty darn impressive. I can't wait to go see this Friday night. I'm taking my folks to see it who are both excited. My mom actually asked me the other night you are taking me to see that next week when the tv spot came on.

:hi5:

Wife and I got tickets for the Imax 3D 9pm Thursday May 2nd. :yess:

Then we're taking our son Friday after his school. :yess:

Interesting..some of you think it's the cat's meow while others equate it close to crap..!
How could it be anywhere the misfire IM2 was??????
I can't wait to see it........

I saw it tonight (Ireland) - I thought it was OK. I'm not a major Iron Man fan (comics or otherwise) so wasn't outraged by anything I saw.

Good but not great. Dragged on a bit at times and there was something i wasn't really a fan off. Better then Iron Man 2, though.

Wow, it beat the freaking Avengers with the International openng. :thud:

That's pretty darn impressive. I can't wait to go see this Friday night. I'm taking my folks to see it who are both excited. My mom actually asked me the other night you are taking me to see that next week when the tv spot came on.

That's awesome. Tickets secured, and excitement building! :panic:

Here I was thinking it would be a midnight show like Avengers, what a pleasant surprise to see Thursday.

So the movie opens May 2nd, not 3rd. :lol

If we weren't doing state testing and I didn't have to be at work I'd be doing that. It's going to annoy me having to wait. :lol

I was sold the minute Shane Black was on bored. I think i'm more excited for a new Shane Black movie then an Iron Man movie. :lol

Good but not great. Dragged on a bit at times and there was something i wasn't really a fan off. Better then Iron Man 2, though.

Parts that dragged...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I saw it tonight (Ireland) - I thought it was OK. I'm not a major Iron Man fan (comics or otherwise) so wasn't outraged by anything I saw.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:clap

That for me is a brilliant and original villain. :lecture

Back