Iron Man 3 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just out of the movie...best of the three in my opinion. The Extremis soldiers are damn scary...I really want a figure of James Badge Dale's Savin.

I have a Soldier Story figure with his head. See pic below(I'm going to have to do something about the hair though...).
Just got back from the movie.
No spoilers.
Loved it.
More about an actual arc for Tony(No pun intended), and the story coming full circle.
There are LOADS of places they can go with this, and the last three pages full of whiny crybabies about the subtle sleight of hand done with plot points seems like people not seeing the forest for the trees.
It was a great movie. And i foresee a lot of re-watch value in it, just for the visuals.
I thought the acting was great, and those scenes of Iron Patriot from the trailer take on a new meaning once you have seen the film.
I'd give it maybe 9 out of ten.
And i am looking forward to seeing Avengers 2.

IMG_2659_zps270b49a7.jpg:original

IMG_2518_zpsd39be844.jpg:original

IM2...weak...I'm sorry but it was- had great parts(race track build up was superb- battle was way too short)
A movie that felt choppy and cobbled together..thank goodness RDJ saved it

IM2...weak...I'm sorry but it was- had great parts(race track build up was superb- battle was way too short)
A movie that felt choppy and cobbled together..thank goodness RDJ saved it

No actor could have saved it...:lecture

Didnt you say that going into TDKR?...

As long as Tony Stark doesn't spend the first half of the movie hobbling around as a moping cripple and the last scene of the movie as a tourist in Italy, I think I'll be alright with it.

Also sounds like Mandarin and Killian are a helluva a lot better than Banalia, plan, twist and all.

We'll see.

As long as Tony Stark doesn't spend the first half of the movie hobbling around as a moping cripple and the last scene of the movie as a tourist in Italy, I think I'll be alright with it.

Also sounds like Mandarin and Killian are a helluva a lot better than Banalia, plan, twist and all.

We'll see.

LOL...you never know...they could pull a Nolan...and have him hold a scotch bottle for 1/2hr...lol

Yeah, I dunno.

Every review has stated that it's better than Iron Man 2, and that one was a snooze fest for me. So if it's better than 2, I don't think I'll have a problem with it.

I actually think having the story focus on STARK/IRON MAN instead of the "Marvel Universe" is a good thing, but maybe that's just me. :dunno

Same here, I want a IM movie not an Avengers prequel/sequel.

C'mon, IM2 wasn't near as good as IM1, but it's still fun.

Didnt you say that going into TDKR?...

:lol :lol :lol

Regal and AMC Battling Disney Over Iron Man 3 Revenue

Dispute leads to advance ticket sales halt.

April 24, 2013

by Scott Collura

Disney and theater chains Regal Entertainment and AMC Entertainment are currently battling over how to split ticket sales for Iron Man 3, resulting in Regal and AMC halting advance ticket sales for the film.

The LA Times reports that Regal has also pulled its marketing materials for the film, including standees, movie posters and so on. Cinemark, the third-largest chain in the U.S, isn’t selling tickets for the new Marvel film either at this time.

Regal and AMC claim that Disney is "seeking an excessively large take of the box office revenue -- up to 65%." The studio reportedly wants to renegotiate its terms not just for Iron Man 3 but other upcoming films as well. The Times says studios usually get around 50% to 55% of the cut.

How this will affect Iron Man 3's box office numbers remains to be seen, particularly those all-important opening weekend sales.

Not just them, Cinemark, too. Disney is bein' a bunch a mudda****ahs. BTW I posted this a few days ago, but nobody listens to me. It's not my fault I'm not as funny as Jyecat, but that doesn't mean I have nothing to say.:monkey2

Not just them, Cinemark, too. Disney is bein' a bunch a mudda****ahs. BTW I posted this a few days ago, but nobody listens to me. It's not my fault I'm not as funny as Jyecat, but that doesn't mean I have nothing to say.:monkey2

Operators are standing by at jyecat center for forum friends has sad at 1-888-lolcat.

Remember, i'm not just the president, I was a client.

Back