Iron Man 3 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that Kingsley or Chow Yun-fat from Pirates of the Caribeeyawn?

(And how the hell can Tony operate his left arm with his shoulder exoskeleton missing?)

:panic:

There's been excellent posters for this. Hopefully it equals a solid film

Yes, yes. Because books can be judged by covers and movie posters are an accurate litmus to the quality of the film.
__

I don't know much about Iron Man comic...but will Mandarin be wearing an armor or he just wearing his robe and rings?

Has anyone mentioned Marvel's confirmation that Ellen Brandt is in this movie. Along with A.I.M. alot of people are speculating this means a Man-Thing movies coming.

What are you guys talking about? That poster is just all the posters they've shown us put together. Looks fake and silly. My favorite is still Tony falling out of the sky.

As for killing off Tony and not "Bonding" the role and making it a pass the torch sort of thing, I wouldn't be opposed to that. But then again, I'm not a Marvel comic fan. If I could live with them doing it to Batman, I don't think I'd have a problem with them doing it for Tony even if I were a fan.

What are you guys talking about? That poster is just all the posters they've shown us put together. Looks fake and silly. My favorite is still Tony falling out of the sky.

As for killing off Tony and not "Bonding" the role and making it a pass the torch sort of thing, I wouldn't be opposed to that. But then again, I'm not a Marvel comic fan. If I could live with them doing it to Batman, I don't think I'd have a problem with them doing it for Tony even if I were a fan.

Gulp say it ain't so! Well Stark can always come back in The Avengers 2 as Robo-Iron-Man...

One thing i find funny about Tony Stark is he can make these awesome technical armoured suits and all manner of other tech but he can't get some shrapnel out of his chest :lol

Last edited:
One thing i find funny about Tony Stark is he can make these awesome technical armoured suits and all manner of other tech but he can't get some shrapnel out of his chest :lol

well, being a tech wizard and a surgeon are two very different skills

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8tUoZrdsts"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8tUoZrdsts[/ame]

Some cool new footage.

It's like his second skin. :rock

catwheelin.gif

I was there for your performance Jye. Although I think your form is a little off. You're not suppose to stall on her belly for that long.

His tech certainly has changed from the first movie. Back then he needed a big gantry to put on and off the armour, then he had the suitcase version and now it all wraps around him. I wonder how far further they can go.

Last edited:
Back